Can the Netflix PrimeVideo & Disney Hotstar clubbed with Jio Wireless Post paid plans be used on ones Smart 4K TV or 4K Firestick?

crashnburn_in

Regular
ISP
7 Star Fiber | Ex MTNL DSL / 7 Start Cable / VSNL Dial up | US ISPs
Can the Netflix PrimeVideo & Disney Hotstar clubbed with Jio Wireless Post paid plans be used on ones Smart 4K TV or 4K Firestick?

Does it give the 4K Streams or caps it to 1080p ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you will get 199rs mobile plan if you choose this postpaid plan ie 399 per month. Thus, you can't use it on tv or any other device except only mobile which is capped at 480p rresolution . I don't know about the prime video .Someone who knows will reply you soon.

Last edited:
Disney+Hotsar changed its subscription plans recently . These new plans will go into affect starting from September 1st. They removed the VIP Plan. So that won't work.

I think you will get 199rs mobile plan if you choose this postpaid plan ie 399 per month. Thus, you can't use it on tv or any other device except only mobile which is capped at 480p rresolution . I don't know about the prime video .Someone who knows will reply you soon.
Thats why instead of assuming myself or base it on your assumptions I'd prefer to have actual info.