can i use other user id & password to connect broadband internet

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul201285
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 14,804

rahul201285

ISP
bsnl
can i use some one user id & password on other bsnl telephone line to connect to internet whether i will use his bsnl broadband account. if yes then how?????? internet crackers plz tell me the way so that i can use their account . they hav 900+ plan . unlimited download. what settings i hav to done in my adsl router.

no they are port bound.. you cannot use another user id &password.. each userid/password works with their respective telephone connections...so you cannot

U can use the user/pass if its not port binded...some exchanges still have not implemented port binding...

Hi brother this is khushal from chittorgarh if u got solution of this problem than pls inform me

Last edited by a moderator:
New connections are port binded. Please try using another ID and password. If it does not work, your connection is port binded.

If port binding has not been done then you can use other user id and password, it depends upon the exchange sometimes they forget to get it port bounded so in that case you are lucky.

Don't try to use user id and password of some another person. BSNL people will easily come to know. In that case they will send you huge bill with fine. And sometimes you will have to face legal action from BSNL :wall:

but brother i have seen that u can access your bb connection from other place so how could they how could we unbind our port ?? reply with answer m waiting

Most probably only from bsnl exchange one can unbind port. You may try. But it is not that easy. I don't think bsnl officers will easily cooperate.

Even if its technically possible, I would suggest you drop this idea. Apart from huge bills & legal action, If you do it you can have the cops on your doorstep as what you are wanting to do is illegal.BTW: It takes barely few minutes to trace such shenanigans. :iomg:

Some customer who has the legitimate buisness with broadband in different area can ask the exchange authorities to unbind both the connection...say one in his office and one in his house..The facility will be available to any customer who make a request with small charge..However he have to took the responsibility of the billing concern..In the present case, he is trying to use another man id... he is liable to prosecute under Indian cyber law...(I.T. ACT 2000)... when he use another man ID in his computer , he is forging another man account..So it is clearly coming under section 'Forgery' of relevant Indian penal Code.. this is not kid matter My advise is don't burn your finger..

IT is definetely possible ..even if your own account is port binded then also this is possible ( u can try those acc who are not port binded )dont kow abt the billing issue ( no worry if u r on U/L)all those who says it is not possible have never tried themselves or gave up the effortand yes this is a type of cyber crime:iplay: