Can I get amazon fire tv stick at rs 249?

No...You would have to return it when you cancel the service.
You can keep it till you're paying 249/month for binge subscription.

249 every month. 30days free trial. Need active Tata Sky subscription so min Rs.153 of that also. Total Rs.402 per month.
Binge app is nothing but time shift tv of 7days for only subscribed channels.
You get Hotstar + sunnxt + hungama. Prime is free for 90days only.
I think better get fire stick within 2-2.5k from prime days sale coming on 15-16th july.

249 every month. 30days free trial. Need active Tata Sky subscription so min Rs.153 of that also. Total Rs.402 per month.
Binge app is nothing but time shift tv of 7days for only subscribed channels.
You get Hotstar + sunnxt + hungama. Prime is free for 90days only.
I think better get fire stick within 2-2.5k from prime days sale coming on 15-16th july.

Hotstar is the only reason this feel worth to me. Hungama is an added bonus.(Binge app is practically pointless to me and badly made) If I really find this worth I might buy later after 6months as its pointless to keep it for more than 1 year.

Hotstar subscription is 299 per month or 1000 per year.
Fire Stick is (when on sale) is 3,200, otherwise its between 3800-4000. (Lowest it goes on sale is 2800 but thats once every few months)
So if one buys it and subscribes to hotstar premium, they have to pay atleast 4000 for the first year and then 1000 per year for now, hotstar premium is 1,200/year (assuming this price doesn't go up after that)
If you add hungama its 800 per year(basic plan) so thats top of the 4000.
Not including Prime as its a 3 month trial.

But by paying 249 for Tata Sky Binge, you are essentially paying just 3000 per year. Which includes the firestick + hotstar + hungama.
So if someone wants to just try it out and unsure, this is the best thing to buy for 6-8months as a trial and if its worth the price for them.

Assuming someone is already paying for TS DTH anyway whether it be with or without the Firestick.

Can we side load that Binge app on our own FireTV stick? I have a Tata Sky subscription and just want to be able to watch the TV channels at a different location.

You can I think as its a app in their appstore but no use. I will tell you the process and you will understand why

After you install the Fire stick (provided by Tata Sky) on your TV, they call and confirm if you have bought it, this activates the service for your TS account. Now after installing the Binge App from AppStore you enter your TATA Sky Subscriber ID and you receive an OTP from TS which then enables the app's content for you.

Nope. There is no email id associated with the said Hotstar account. User information in Hotstar says Tata Binge Subscriber. That's it. No account detail or password to be reused anywhere.