Can I change my Triband settings from USB to Lan?

asifpeshkar

ISP
MTNL 849 NU
Hi GuysCan I change my Triband settings from USB to Lan? If yes can someone help me with the settings/procedure on how to do this. Thanks in advance.Just something I thought I could check out for my frequent disconnection problem. My connection goes down in a couple of minutes (15 mins is the highest I have got until now). I have gone through and tried everything on this site but still theres no solution. Should I add that I have been calling up the damn call centre and my local exchange and nothing has happened (I guess you all know how it goes with their service :madness🙂. I have changed my phone lines, checked adsl status from the CC guys, their engg has come over to check twice etc etc but no good.

u can try the ethernet port, if u have it in ur motherboard, it is more stable...

Hey thanks for your reply robyiscoolActually I had called MTNL's callcentre and got it changed through my Ethernet card. The real idea behind doing this was to check if I could get some stability to my frequent disconnection problems. Sadly, I used this interface for 2 days and found it nothing better than the USB interface. I am using Sify (as my backup connection) through my Ehternet card so I changed my MTNL connection back to USB.However, after a heck lot of complaints/calls to my local telephone exchange, a line-man did show up eventually. He changed the wiring in my building's box and my Triband has now started to show "some" stability. By "some" I mean ... while it used to get disconnected anywhere between 5-15 mins previously, it now stays online for 1-2 hours right now. Not the ideal thing for me but I guess its a start. :redface:By the way, I just changed my connection to 849NU and gonna wait for a few mins to see how the downloads-n-all go with this connection. :thumb: