can i access broadband using other's password

ISP
250 home pack
hi, i have two broadband connections. can i use both of them on same computer. if yes how. pls tell me thank in Advance

if.. ur connection is not port binded.. no way..if not..u just need to change ur username and pass..

^ it is actually : if your connection is port binded - no way
if not you just need to change your user name and password ..

^ port binding here means that a particular broadband account'suser name and password work only on the concerned phone line . i.e. phone number is verified when we try connecting to broadband .if a broadband connection is port binded then we cannot use itthru some other's broadband enabled telephone line . initially all unlimited dataone accounts are port binded . and home 500 plan accounts at many places are also port binded . whatever is the plan , we can also request to port bind our broadband accountso that others cannot use our broadband account ...

what is the meaning of port binded. how can i enable/disable???

^ meaning of port binding is given in above #5 post . we cannot enable / disable it from our home . port binding is a technical process done at the exchange .

so, what is the meaning of single user and multi user in plan starter 250

i think they officially legally allow multiple computers on the second package. 😛

if i go for single user250plan, will i be able to connect 2 home computers thru the modem?

yes.. if ur modem has 2 or more lan ports and its on pppoe mode.or u can buy cheap switch.

what is the switch. how it works. if my second computer is in another house how can i connect

switch is not necessary if ur adsl modem/router has more than 2 LAN ports. so instead of 2 computers connected to switch will directly be connected to ADSL modem

hi,it is known dat u can use others BSNL broadband user name and password if u know it.But how to log in simultaneously.i cannot connect using the username & password wen d prsn has also logged in.pls help