Can anyone suggest me a good wireless broadband in Andhra Pradesh?

CyberCriminal

ISP
Beam Tele
Hi,I want to get connected to internet while traveling. So, can anyone suggest me a good wireless broadband which offers cheap and best internet service in Andhra Pradesh. I'm not a heavy internet user and looking for limited tariffs. waiting for your replies...

Get BSNL 3G or Reliance Netconnect

Get BSNL 3G or Reliance Netconnect
Jignesh, thank you very much for your reply. I didn't like BSNL 3G plans and Reliance Netconnect too...they charge 1rs/MB approx. 🙁 too costly for a lite user 🙁

BSNL 3G is slow and facing issues from quite a while. Go with Tata photon +
Thanks for the reply bro...Tata Photon+ plans are good. I'd probably go with Tata over Reliance.

Are there similar plans like this? How about these networks?
Vodafone: Rs18 500 MB Free GPRS Browsing (valid for 4 days)
Rs98 6 GB Free GPRS Browsing (valid for 30 days)
Vodafone 3G USB Stick: 3G USB Modem - Internet access for laptop & Desktop | Andhra Pradesh

Idea: Rs.95 512 MB Free usage 30days validity
!DEA - An !dea can change your life...

Tata Photon+ plans are good. I'd probably go with Tata over Reliance.

Are there similar plans like this? How about these networks?
Vodafone: Rs18 500 MB Free GPRS Browsing (valid for 4 days)
Rs98 6 GB Free GPRS Browsing (valid for 30 days)
Vodafone 3G USB Stick: 3G USB Modem - Internet access for laptop & Desktop | Andhra Pradesh

Idea: Rs.95 512 MB Free usage 30days validity
!DEA - An !dea can change your life...

Can go with vodafone 3G USB stick with and use a 2G plan of RS 98. The speeds would be up to 256kbps

and if you are looking out for wireless internet at home or at your office then go with Beam Fiber's Wireless plus supports speeds up to 6mbps and it is priced at RS 2000.

Can go with vodafone 3G USB stick with and use a 2G plan of RS 98. The speeds would be up to 256kbps

and if you are looking out for wireless internet at home or at your office then go with Beam Fiber's Wireless plus supports speeds up to 6mbps and it is priced at RS 2000.

How can I PM you bro? I want to talk to you personally. 🙁