Can anyone access 3g data recharge on BSNL pay website ?

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 19,373
yes that is true..we can do an easy recharge for the exact amount.I give it a try with 25/- recharge and got 50mb 3 days plan activated.so I thnk other plans will also work.

Where are you located ?

Where are you located ?

I am from pune

I am from pune

As informed earlier most of the southern states including Maharashtra are enabled for online 3g data recharge via BSNL site.

The problem is in the northern states like Punjab,Haryana,HP,JK etc which are not enabled for 3g data online recharge yet.

This is discrimination .

for maharashtra also lower recharge amounts ie 10,25 and 54 are not available through bsnl site.thats why i did it out side.. those from punjab nd all try to easy recharge for small amount.if it works then go for other denominations.

When using HDFC online refill option it specifically asks "Top UP" or "re-charge"I think data plan would get activated with "top up" option. someone from punjab should try the rs.25 recharge from bank website and not BSNL website.

for maharashtra also lower recharge amounts ie 10,25 and 54 are not available through bsnl site.thats why i did it out side.. those from punjab nd all try to easy recharge for small amount.if it works then go for other denominations.

This is for information of you and others.

The following may help you understand the online recharge options(via BSNL website) available in Punjab better :

1) 3G DATA RECHARGE :

3G Data Top Up : Not possible
3G Data Recharge : Not possible

In Punjab when we click on either "3g Data Top up" or "3G Data Recharge" what we get is "select payment" and not the usual drop down menu.
Still if we try to click the button we get a pop informing that this service has not been enabled for our circle.

2)VOICE RECHARGE :

Voice Top Up : Possible (including flexi top up)
Voice Recharge : Possible

From HDFC bank site only Voice Top up and Recharge have been confirmed but haven't tried 3G Data Top up or Recharge via HDFC site yet .However,I think BSNL 3G Data Recharge and Top up may not work from HDFC site.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

When using HDFC online refill option it specifically asks "Top UP" or "re-charge"
I think data plan would get activated with "top up" option.

someone from punjab should try the rs.25 recharge from bank website and not BSNL website.

Have you tried the above 3G Data Top up method from HDFC site yourself ?

If it worked for you then it should work for others also.

When using HDFC online refill option it specifically asks "Top UP" or "re-charge"
I think data plan would get activated with "top up" option.

someone from punjab should try the rs.25 recharge from bank website and not BSNL website.

no..if you do topup it will just get credited to your talk time.you have to go for easy recharge itself.

Tamilnadu. I recharged voice for Rs. 55/- and data for Rs. 222/- last week. Requires net-banking account for payment. My Credit card payment was not mentioned anywhere.

Since a few weeks of so, I am unable to recharge through bsnl portal. On selecting the recharge voucher and submitting, I get the following error.

Is anyone facing this?

OSWinsck.TCP error '800a274d'
Connection refused.
/RC/EstelCheck_Hidden_3g.asp, line 300