Can anyone access 3g data recharge on BSNL pay website ?

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 19,377
I mostly use HDFC BANK online refill and it worked last time i did a month back.

I mostly use HDFC BANK online refill and it worked last time i did a month back.

Are you sure HDFC online refill is working for you for 3G DATA recharge or 3G Voice recharge ?
By the way 3G Voice recharge via HDFC is working for me also from both HDFC website and BSNL website.

But what about 3G DATA(Internet) online recharge ?

it worked earlier before HDFC was changing the mobile recharge system I think last data top was before that.haven't tried after new interface but i do top up Rs.110/month using the same.

it worked earlier before HDFC was changing the mobile recharge system I think last data top was before that.
haven't tried after new interface but i do top up Rs.110/month using the same.

I understand what you mean ,Rs 110 top up(voice not data) is possible but I wish the 3g data online recharge is also re started soon on the BSNL portal.

I find it inconvenient to go to BSNL customer care center for 3g data recharge every time.

Today I came to know that online BSNL 3G "Data Recharge" is enabled for some regions and disabled for others.Isn't this partiality ?
Can BSNL give any valid reason for this ?

Following regions are ENABLED for BSNL 3G data recharge online via BSNL website :
1)Bihar-Jharkhand
2)MP
3)West Bengal
4)Karnataka
5)Tamil Nadu
6)Andhra Pradesh
7)Kerala
8)Gujarat
9)Maharashtra etc

NOT ENABLED=Punjab,HP

Please check others and then inform.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Since most regions are ENABLED,we will concentrate and list those regions which are NOT ENABLED .

NOT ENABLED regions are : Punjab--HP--Haryana

I cant but some one had reported earlier that he could.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Now Recharge BSNL 3G Data Vouchers Online

Worked for me last week... recharged 2 different mobiles both from Bangalore. BTW using HDFC & South Indian bank options on bsnl site. Sad they have not enabled this in certain circles. a very convenient option because the only other option is to visit bsnl center's - Even the local mobile recharge dealers don't have 3g Data plan cards !

Worked for me last week... recharged 2 different mobiles both from Bangalore. BTW using HDFC & South Indian bank options on bsnl site. Sad they have not enabled this in certain circles. a very convenient option because the only other option is to visit bsnl center's - Even the local mobile recharge dealers don't have 3g Data plan cards !

What error are you getting ?In Punjab we are getting a pop up which says the service has not been enabled for your circle yet.

Easy way to find out which circle is enabled and which is not is to enter first 4 numbers of the circle on the BSNL pay website and then any other 6 numbers and press "enter".If the circle is enabled you will get a list of drop down options,otherwise you will get an error.

However,the 2G/3G voice call recharges and top ups from BSNL website are enabled for our region,the only problem is data recharge/top up.

What error are you getting ?In Punjab we are getting a pop up which says the service has not been enabled for your circle yet.

Easy way to find out which circle is enable and which is not is to enter first 4 numbers of the circle and then any number and press "enter".If the circle is enabled you will get a list of drop down options,otherwise you will get an error.

However,the 2G/3G voice call recharges and top ups from BSNL website are enabled for our region,the only problem is data recharge/top up.

I meant i was able to recharge for 3g data plan my friend. i got no errors

BSNL should think seriously about distribution of 3g data recharge/top up cards.They should be available from any mobile shop.If that is not convenient then they should enable online recharge for ALL circles .

Since BSNL has a monopoly in 3g services perhaps they will not do this till competition hots up.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I meant i was able to recharge for 3g data plan my friend. i got no errors

OK.Is that online 3g data recharge still working for you now even or it has stopped ?

BSNL should think seriously about distribution of 3g data recharge/top up cards.They should be available from any mobile shop.If that is not convenient then they should enable online recharge for ALL circles .

Since BSNL has a monopoly in 3g services perhaps they will not do this till competition hots up.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

OK.Is that online 3g data recharge still working for you now even or it has stopped ?

Working even now...

I guess any local mobile shop who can do E-Recharge can do 3G data RCV also, only thing you should tell him to do Recharge for exact denomination(it will vary depends on circle) and not the topop option. In past i've done like this for 275 rs(0.5GB limit) in my 3G connection, bangalore.

login to this site make all recharge and top ups....bsnl officel website for recharge..first register u r self and login and recharge

BSNL Portal -- ONLINE RECHARGE/TOPUP/FLEXI TOPUP OF BSNL PREPAID MOBILES

Yes I am registered t that BSNL official website but that site does not allow 3G "data plan recharge" for our Punjab region.However,it does allow 2G and 3G "voice plan recharge" .

Is the online 3G "data plan recharge" working for you ? If so,then it is enabled for Tamil Nadu also.

I guess any local mobile shop who can do E-Recharge can do 3G data RCV also, only thing you should tell him to do Recharge for exact denomination(it will vary depends on circle) and not the topop option. In past i've done like this for 275 rs(0.5GB limit) in my 3G connection, bangalore.

yes that is true..we can do an easy recharge for the exact amount.I give it a try with 25/- recharge and got 50mb 3 days plan activated.so I thnk other plans will also work.