Can anybody share some hathway speedtests in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter rxuser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,950
ISP
Excitel
Hey all can anybody share some speedtest results from hathway delhi to DigitalOcean and servers in singapore, new york, london and germany.
And also give some information about the plans. I called the sales guy who told me that i'll get 50mbps unlimited for 2100 for 3 months.
Just wanted to get some feedback before getting a connection.

Don't get it if you play online games.
Speed is good most of the time but latency is even worse than MTNL.

Sometimes your internet will just stop working for few minutes, it can take anywhere from a minute to five to get back on but your game will be over by that time.
If you have terrible internet right now or if you only care about downloading movies or surfing then go for it.
Lastly whatever speed and data they are offering you get them to give it in writing when you fill up their form.

I called the other sales guy and he quoted the same plan but said the high speed data limit will be 1000GB. I told him do they have plans with more data then he said he can get it increased to 2000GB but kept on saying "Kabi use hi ni kr paoge 1000GB 50mbps pe".
They just keep on changing plans according to what I say so I don't really trust the sales guy.
Anyway if anyone can share speedtest here BLR1 Speedtest | DigitalOcean please do so

^^that was blr1
sgp1 44/5, 188ms
londn1 12/2.8, 388ms
nyc1 11.8/1.8, 513ms

These results are the best possible results, if I do test again then speed will be lower and latency will be higher.