Can anybody confirm is airtel broadband available in zirakpur or not

ISP
Airtel,Jio,BSNL
Hello i want to know is anybody from zirakpur confirm that airtel broadband is there or not as i have to shift to lohgarh zirakpur in golden enclave i want to know if anyone can help me get any good isp there my main need is more than 1 mbps upload download i don't care just upload need to be more than 1 please help anyone if they know about it.

Since Zirakpur is under Mohali and hence Chandigarh, why not give the customer care for Chandigarh a call and provide the location details and see if the can provide you the info.

Airtel Chandigarh Fixed Line - 0172-4444121

Alternatively you can email 121@in.airtel.in with the address details, they will respond back to let you know if they cover that area.

yup. asking airtel directly would be the best way to find out if airtel is available at your place. they would do proper feasibility study and tell you what speeds are supported if they are present there.

zirakpur is part of panchkula Punjab from my understanding. and an independent town?

instead of applying through the website, it's better to call the number or send an email as mentioned by @Karan.

Alright i will let u guys know the status next day when i shift tomorrow