Can any one get MTNL Sim for me?

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 10,335
u mean u need buy a sim from online by anyone?

^^ Somthing like that only. I need MTNL Sim for 3G usage in Roaming currently i am in Andhra pradesh with no 3G unlimited plans so can any one help me to get sim?????

^^ Yes, that was the reason to ask sim. I cant goto Delhi or Mumbai its too long from Andhra pradesh. 🙁 🙁

man may be u can try mobile number portability

^^ No i saw that i cant MNP Andhra pradesh Mobile number to MTNL as here i don`t have CSC to submit documents. and MTNL website stated that only Mumbai users can MNP 🙁 any one help me.

MTNL Statement:

4. I am not a subscriber from Mumbai Telecom circle. Can I migrate to MTNL Mobile?
No. Presently, MNP facility is available within the same telecom circle only.

http://mtnlmnp.in/

Select Faq and line 4.

Dude forget that anyone here will buy a sim on his/her name and send you. You joined the forum today and you asking for so much.

1 try this : subit ur documents to mtnl (fax)then i can go there and buy 4 u and then deliver to u

1 try this : subit ur documents to mtnl (fax)then i can go there and buy 4 u and then deliver to u

How to submit??

----------

Dude forget that anyone here will buy a sim on his/her name and send you. You joined the forum today and you asking for so much.

https://goo.gl/VoYKp I am an old user in *******************. but i noticed this is big forum so i have registered.

mtnl sim buy from mumbai or delhi . u cant go there?
BSNL ordinary sims are available with street retailers.For 3G,you need to go to CSC. wont they ask for local address proof +ID proof? So even if he goes to Mumbai ,how he can get with Kurnool address proof? Recharging online is possible. But procuring first 3G sim ,does local Mumbai shops sell 3G sim? if so during my next transit visit ( to catch Intl flight),I might get one too.
Rs 4500/6 months (with free roaming) may make MTNL/BSNL 3G palatable which @ Rs 1800/10 Gb/30 days sucks!

no dear i dont know , 2nd try is if u have any friend from these cites then call him