Can any one get MTNL Sim for me?

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 10,344
MTNL office is located opp to vashi bus stand. Click CSC Locations to view various mtnl centres.

If any1 is present in Vashi with permanent address of Vashi...Then he can get a MTNL Sim right...??
Please say YES..

Amish,I had to submit bank statement containing local mumbai address. He said rental agreement is not required if we provide bank statement.

If any1 is present in Vashi with permanent address of Vashi...Then he can get a MTNL Sim right...??
Please say YES..

Yes, unless you have confused Vasai and Vashi!!

Vasai is BSNL area.

Yes, unless you have confused Vasai and Vashi!!

Vasai is BSNL area.

My bad...jus got my hopes high...i've got a relative in VASAI....And sadly its available in Vashi :/
Damn....

I hope there is no solution for this. BSNL shud do something in this like 100GB 3G FUP Plans. 🙁 🙁

Its fairy easy to get an MTNL sim if you have an address here.I collected it from MTNL andheri office and was out with a an activated sim card in 5 minutes.No notarised copy . Just a xerox copy of my passport.I would advise against getting sim cards for people whom you do not know. If sim card falls in wrong hands and something bad happens then it can land you in trouble.Similarly if you stop using Mtnl service at a future date if private companies have better / cheaper plans then too its advisable to go to MTNL and get the number officially closed / surrendered rather than just throwing off the sim card.These things are important in times like today.

I'l b happy to F**K all BSNL guys who decided to hike prices furthur.............how noob are they....??

I am not a BSNL user so i dont get any updates, the stuff i posted was a tweet by a website and u can check that out.Tweet clearly mentiones that hike in 3G tariff will be starting from tommorrow

Business Line : Industry & Economy / Info-tech : 3G roaming pacts under DoT scanner
The Department of Telecom has asked Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd to put on hold its plans to do a roaming deal with private players for 3G mobile services.

The DoT wants the PSU to wait till the Government decides on whether such deals are permitted under licence conditions. Roaming agreements signed by private operators, including Airtel, Vodafone and Idea, are also under scanner

Business Line : Industry & Economy / Info-tech : 3G roaming pacts under DoT scanner

Thanks for the information by the way.....this is a fight between private and government operators.....and BSNL AND MTNL come under government operators.....
If DoT cancells roamimg between bsnl and mtnl...then they wont be getting any roaming lol....because if it cancells roaming between private and government,then operators like idea,airtel,vodafone are off the chart....if it cancells roaming between government operators...then whos there to provide roaming to mtnl users....??

So,even if they cancel out the tie ups with private operators....then BSNL wil alwez be der to provide a roaming network.....vice a versa as welll.....i can challenge you on tnis one 🙂

Well, BSNL and MTNL are government bodies so eventually come under same company! 😀

This is not for MTNL and BSNL sharing. because both are PSU and its the govt structure that only 1 PSU will have foothold in a state. Article clearly mentions that Govt Private sharing has been put on hold and Private-Private sharing is under scanner there is no where mentioned of Govt-Govt sharing so assuming things is not good