Calvin and Hobbes

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 31,567
Err...Isnt this material copyrighted!!!is this not infringement??Nt that i really care😀

the images auto expire after a period of time. they are available officially online. of course hotlinking is not the right thing. but replicating is even bad. 🙂

May be we can add, image from ucomics.com something after post. And actually ucomics should also block hotlinking if they do not want ppl hijacking their image links. but since they have allowed it, it should be ok with them.

^ is this really garfield? i havent seen a garfield comic strip like that ever before.

^ yeah i noticed that. also 'jim davis' isnt written.

LOL @ garf 'eld
Jules: [Vincent and Jules are cleaning the inside of the car which is covered in blood] Oh, man, I will never forgive your ass for this shit. This is some ****ed-up repugnant shit.

Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that?

Jules: Get the **** out my face with that shit! The mother****er that said that shit never had to pick up itty-bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.

Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a ****in' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's ****in' dangerous to have a race car in the ****in' red. That's all. I could blow.

Jules: Oh! Oh! You ready to blow?

Vincent: Yeah, I'm ready to blow.

Jules: Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' mother****er, mother****er! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE **** AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHER****ER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're ****in' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull!

Hahaha Calvin and Hobbes rock. I wish I could buy the complete collection. It costs around 7k at Crossword. I think its cheaper on a couple of online book stores.