Calls by HDFC Agents for Personal Loans and Credit Cards

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 15,427
Any more creative ideas please, I too fed-up with the constant spam by the hdfc agents. One thing is for sure, I won't be using hdfc's services ever, they doesn't even have a courtesy to respect the anti spam laws.

As mentioned in this thread https://broadband.forum/national-customer-call-preference-registry/72848-file-complaint-spam-sms-call/22/ I tried to lodge a complaint with Vodafone.

Format is slight different with Vodafone (which I got right after few attempts), it is "COMP TEL NO XXXXXXXXXX;DD/MM/YY;HH:MM; Short description of complaint". Note that no spaces used between mobile number, time and date. Time in 24 hour format, and date with 2 digits for year.

I got sms each time I sent message for complaint, saying it has registered my complaint and it would resolve in some 7 days.
Then I got call from Vodafone CC saying that I would not receive any sms for marketing. I told him that I anyways dont get any such sms, problem is I get calls from some mobile numbers for Credit Cards and Loans.
To this his reply was SHOCKING! He said install some app on mobile and block those numbers!
I said Thank You very much, I am already doing this, and hung up.

This is 2nd time Vodafone CC told me that they cant help, So I guess Vodafone/Mobile Operator can't help in these matter 🙁

Well, I too received a call from VF after I lodged a compliant against spam messages I received and the lady told me that telemarketing companies connection has been deactivated.

At least in Bangalore VF its working!

Well if possible restrict access to those numbers that are available in your phonebook only. This way the phone only rings when it's someone you know who is calling. All other calls are automatically disconnected. All my mobile phones are set up this way. Those who need to get in touch will do so anyways. For the rest I need not bother.If this isn't possible, you could give an application to HDFC to change your mobile no to some other no that is rarely used. I was a customer of HDFC till some time ago. Got fed up with their charges and stupid telemarketing calls. Closed the account for peace of mind 🙂Don't ever make the mistake of handing over your landline no to these bastards.