CALLING UP CUSTOMER CARE!

• Thread starter Thread starter neo2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,383
Originally posted by neo2005@Jan 17 2006, 12:50 PM
Tushar the calls are routed to Chennai only...atleast that is what a Sup told me once. Sometimes the line is down....aware of that but not always. I make it a point that I am compensated for in any case and you should too.

humm your query is related to some service....you are probably having no connection issues. Why not use online chat specified by agent:
1) Go to http://customercare.sify.com/
2) Click Chat link at top of the page and logon.
(No disrespect....however your question is quite unclear. What do you mean by switch? The switch box is part of the installation for sify internet...I m not aware of any service regarding that other than it is an instrument used to hook you to the local ISP....Would like someone to clarify that and ascertain it.)
Cheers all!
[snapback]39471[/snapback]
[/quote]

See... dude.. I tried, asking the same, she replied me saying no sir, we aren't offering any services.

Later when I argued, saying doesn't my electricity go? .. she logged of the chat.

My exact question to her was, My Cable operator wants to put a switch at my place, as I want a extra line of Sify.

Now in case put the switch my eletricity goes.. so what does sify offer to me, if I put their switch at my place.

I asked all this to her during the chat... but they dont reply...

well. i remember the days... i used to turn off the switch when i was not using the net. that's how i made myself happy.

Originally posted by humm@Jan 19 2006, 06:45 PM
See... dude.. I tried, asking the same, she replied me saying no sir, we aren't offering any services.

Later when I argued, saying doesn't my electricity go? .. she logged of the chat.

My exact question to her was, My Cable operator wants to put a switch at my place, as I want a extra line of Sify.

Now in case put the switch my eletricity goes.. so what does sify offer to me, if I put their switch at my place.

I asked all this to her during the chat... but they dont reply...