• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,171
Status
Not open for further replies.

arpith.fbi

ISP
aircel, airtel
Hi.. I called customer care for new broadband connection and i have called them 4 times already but no one has called me back or came to my place from reliance. Its been over 3 weeks...any other way to contact them?

If you are planning to use Reliance as your primary connection then don't disconnect your current broadband for atleast a month.
Reliance broadband has mixed reviews but know this,
Their lines are heavily congested and pings are really bad from 12 PM to 10 PM.
Speed depends.For me speed is not a problem.
As far as it goes for applying,you might try to visit their nodal office directly if calling them doesnt help.

yashleo21 said:
If you are planning to use Reliance as your primary connection then don't disconnect your current broadband for atleast a month.
Reliance broadband has mixed reviews but know this,
Their lines are heavily congested and pings are really bad from 12 PM to 10 PM.
Speed depends.For me speed is not a problem.
As far as it goes for applying,you might try to visit their nodal office directly if calling them doesnt help.
Thanks for replying. I am currently using 3G and miss downloading stuffs. Thats why wanted to go for broadband. I will have to take risk as I really dunno how is the speed in my area(btw I am from Bangalore).
I just now wrote a mail to reliance regarding this but I am sure I wont get any reply. well i did it just for evidence sake in future.

^This is why I directly went to the Reliance office in my city and applied, instead of the long-drawn over-the-phone process.
Made friends with one of the guys working there (sharing the same name really helps 😀) and got my connection up and running in a day.

Kunal Roy said:
^This is why I directly went to the Reliance office in my city and applied, instead of the long-drawn over-the-phone process.
Made friends with one of the guys working there (sharing the same name really helps 😀) and got my connection up and running in a day.
I called reliance communicaion...they said they dont entertain wired connection..said to call CC...I called reliance webworld..they said the same..they can give 3g or cdma but not wired connection...they said if I visit their office then might be able to give broadband distributor's number..looks like that is the only way as of now..

Kunal Roy said:
Call this number for wired broadband:
1800-3000-7777
thats the same number i have been calling since last 3 weeks..they say someone will call me back in 48hrs..its been more than 1008hrs..i can go for another provider but they are lil costly 🙁

arpith.fbi said:
thats the same number i have been calling since last 3 weeks..they say someone will call me back in 48hrs..its been more than 1008hrs..i can go for another provider but they are lil costly 🙁
You need to realize something here already. Reliance is not bothered about serving you. You would have to fight to get a new connection. And you would have to deal with the same douchebags to get support.

thanks guys for your kind advice 🙂
I will be going down to their office today...btw which office to go.. i mean reliance communication or webworld? both are in opposite direction around my area..

arpith.fbi said:
thanks guys for your kind advice 🙂
I will be going down to their office today...btw which office to go.. i mean reliance communication or webworld? both are in opposite direction around my area..
Communication.

Am with you mate they are not at all ready to serve at all places.The so called SALES managers are very lazy at their best..am also suffering with BSNL Broadband 512 kbps speed really sucks....

well i visited reliance office...they gave some executive number...that d**k was so lazy that he said it is not available in my area..i said my neighbours are using it..then he says slot full..i was like wtf!! I dunno why they are not at all interested...they are behaving like a govt job...now dunno what to do? it was the cheapest and good plan..other option i have is tikona which is costly and cant trust them also.. 🙁

This was the same with me calling cc is just wasting your time , as kunal says go to their office and get friends with one of the guys over there, I already had a contact over there so mine went smoother than anyone of you guys, i opted for a connection yesterday at 6:30 pm and today upto 3:00 pm im getting my connection 😛leasantry:

Status
Not open for further replies.