Call rates..

• Thread starter Thread starter vaishsaurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,183
1 rupee per minute straight.

Calls made from bsnl landline to any landline or mobile phone in the country are charged @ re.1 per 3 min as per one India plan Calls made from bsnl mobile depend on your plan.You can make free calls to limited number of bsnl numbers.

thanks matee...!! i am still screwed.. my parent's are gonna kill me!! i talk to my gf for 2 hrs each day!! 😀 then i found out about the pyaari jodi plan.. turn's out it's just half an hr a day.. 😕 is there like any unlimited calling or something?

----------

@x720: how do i do that mate? free calls thing?

For the pyaari jodi plan, you need to produce the bill of the landline number to which you want free calls. I don't think its limited to 30 minutes per day, I may be wrong though.As for unlimited calling, last year, a bsnl sales guy had told me that I could call 2 bsnl numbers from my landline for free, provided I paid a monthly fee, never took the offer, as it was of no use to me.

thanks matee...!! i am still screwed.. my parent's are gonna kill me!! i talk to my gf for 2 hrs each day!! 😀 then i found out about the pyaari jodi plan.. turn's out it's just half an hr a day.. 😕 is there like any unlimited calling or something?

----------

@x720: how do i do that mate? free calls thing?

funny... why use POTS for calling when you have mobile phones? :stupid:

May be you can try some 10p/sec booster? BSNL has unlimited calling to mobile phones at a price of Rs.300 per month to local mobile only. Don't know if it exists now. Aircel had the same for Rs.199 in some circles. But since your gf has BSNL and doesn't want to pay for taking with you ( :mad-tongue: .. kidding) BSNL is your only option.

___
Just checked BSNL portal site, Rs.300 booster seems to exist

portal.bsnl.in .. this is the site for recharging. You have to register, login and then go to prepaid recharge section.. This site is quite buggy and it may or may not show all available boosters for a number.. (for one of my mobile number, it shows only ipad plans as available :/ ) . BSNL's main site doesn't seem loading for me now, so can't point out links from there.Check with any BSNL CC or franchise too.

I was talking about my landline.. I don't want my gf to pay!! And guys.. I am sorry I am disturbing you! 😕

First get a job and move out of your parent's basement and then talk to your GF for 2 hours a day!!

First get a job and move out of your parent's basement and then talk to your GF for 2 hours a day!!

then he wont have 2 hours to talk to his gf!!
amazing dilemma..

life is full of trade offs
We get less salary when we need higher (in early stage), and we get higher salary when we dont have much expenses (near retirement).

Spoke to bsnl, here in haryana 300 bucks gets you unlimited calls to bsnl landlines and mobiles.Check the same for your circle.

in bal its showing a 30min limit mate. is it for 30min/day?
For the pyaari jodi plan, you need to produce the bill of the landline number to which you want free calls. I don't think its limited to 30 minutes per day, I may be wrong though.

As for unlimited calling, last year, a bsnl sales guy had told me that I could call 2 bsnl numbers from my landline for free, provided I paid a monthly fee, never took the offer, as it was of no use to me.

----------

here also getting 300rs unlimited but from last month the landline calls limited to 30min. but bsnl mobiles still unlimited

Spoke to bsnl, here in haryana 300 bucks gets you unlimited calls to bsnl landlines and mobiles.

Check the same for your circle.