• Thread starter Thread starter viru11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,272

viru11

IK GOVT
ISP
airtel
I have vodafone postpaid gurgaon and from 6 month i face an big problem in voice calls (2g 3g both).
Sometimes no sound like haan bol rha hun meri awaaj nahi aa rhi kya.
Sometimes call failed.
And from last month super voice problem.
Is anyone also have this problem?

Yes. I've noticed this. Mom is on Vodafone. Sound disappears randomly. Phone becomes unreachable for a few minutes and is back again. Calls don't drop but nothing can be heard either. I thought it was localized to my area. Maybe not, now that you've mentioned it.

their postpaid plans are painful to be honest. you get n number of packs based on the monthly rental. you can use those packs to buy minutes/texts/data. insanely complex.

dad's vodafone bill comes to around 550. so hoping to remain in that segment 😀 with cordless use, it may come down even further. let's see.

choosing a plan for dad is so hard. most of his calls are long. so per second plans do not make sense. should check his usage on vodafone before settling on a plan. good thing is that i do not have to care about data.

Oh so u guys also have same problem thank for help i will call cc and warn a port ask them

But bro i have a special postpaid plan.
999 rs plan and 2500 local std 1000 local std messages and 4 gb 3g Internet.i got this plan becuase i was send a port message they were suggest it.
Btw dont call 111 always call nodel cc +91 98-11-699317.
So i cant port or if the problem remains they hmmmmm a new port message lol