Cafe Coffee Day

It could’ve stayed afloat if they focused on making good coffees instead of service coffee flavored milkshakes and over priced paneer sandwiches. I mean, all they had to do was make REAL COFFEE. They could launch CCD Signature stores with CCD membership cards, offer co-working spaces and what not 🤷

Lol you won't survive in India if you focus on real coffee. India is a market of sugary drinks.

i mean at least they are not using instant powder like your neighborhood coffee thela.

the local place where i am having my americano these days have a ccd branded coffee machine. even burger farm has a ccd branded machine. still better than the bru sachets used by local shop guy where i used to have cold coffee. i mean it was fantastic but i wouldn't touch it if it did not have shit load of sugar and ice cream in it.

My last 10 visits to CCD outlets have been utter disappointing. You can taste the water, milk and coffee separately. Even the recent visit to Connaught Place was equally disturbing. Maybe I’m just used to better coffees in my neighborhood. 🤷

Surprisingly the CCD coffee machines don’t really disappoint that much mainly because we known it’s just a machine.

yup. machines are definitely better than baristas who are either not trained properly or do not give a shit for what they are making.