cable cuts in our area!

• Thread starter Thread starter MEGAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,466
For billing dispute, you have to go to accounts dept only and meet the Accounts Officer.

I had BSNL for 8 yrs and suffered with cable cuts about 15 times. Each time the connection was down for 15-20 days.
The usage log cannot be disputed in the event of non working broadband. If CC does not accept the letter, then go to the accounts dept and give the letter there. Strictly speaking, it is their job.

Also while the connection is down make complaints every 2 days and keep the docket numbers to be quoted in your letter as proof.

By their rules, acknowledgement has to be issued to the customer, so if they refuse, go the the local MD office and tell the PRO.

oh my goodness! damm so much to do with these lazy idiots 🙁 15-20 days oh noo... ,i did make a complaint at online grievance today as it started to work only today ,previously a day back i tweeted at bsnl corporate twitter seva about the website not working..but no reply from them anyway, also emailed to bsnl about the online grievance site not working.. so mm ok will keep on complaining with reference numbers till work is done. and after if at all the cable thing is done.. i have to rebate bill too.. damm have to deal with this lazy minds mmmmm.. thanks xtc for your vaulably insights.

yes i did complain at pgportal, also thinking of doing the rti section in pgportal section itself,it was there in options.. ,but seriously how so much negligence with the jcp or road departments in such atrocities ,the cable is so big,are they blind ,just to pluck it off in 2 pieces!! such atrocities , this shows how much they care about people or there belongings . what you guys think about bsnl wifi ,are they cheaper ,reliable ? just stable even with low speed but unlimited is enough for me

its done ! wow i cant believe bsnl staffs fixed my dead line ,everything is fine now ,coool ,thanks to all of you friends here who supported me with good insights and ideas.. 🙂 have a wonderful time ..all of you.