• Thread starter Thread starter chin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,920

chin

Regular
ISP
BSNL BB, BSNL hsdpa
landline(broadband)cable is dead from past 6 days. No action taken by bsnl officials. Made several calls to lineman and sde they just tell cable problem.And no work is done by them.There are 2 exchange in our area (within 3 km radius) cable from one exchange is affected.I asked lineman is there any way to change the cable and divert the traffic. He says no for everything they just tell cable is cut/fault.No idea whats going on Today i asked him is there a way to change the exchange.since cable coming from other exchange is good (number will be changed). And i told him i will be ready to pay any transfer charges of 100/200 if there is . He immediately reacted and told me department wil give me money i don want any money from others. As if i m giving bribe to him lolz. And he tells even change of exchange is not possible.What next?

Get them to fix the cable.

what they tell is they are searching for the cable it seems they dunno which way cable has gone lolz.

Ah, they don't seem to be in a mood to work it seems. Go to the exchange,if that doesnt work complain to the GM.