Bye Bye Hathway. Suggest a DTH

chaibiskutbhai

I got banned!
ISP
Airtel 999
Thinking of booting out Hathway Cable. Cable operator playing games. Lots of downtime due to power cuts either locally or at head-end. No Star Sports and no signs of them coming on soon.
Looking at DTH now. Should I go with Tata Sky or Videocon D2H?
One main HD and one/two add-on SD connections. Don't need recording.
I won't mind going for the annual full pack.

If you want more channels then go for videocon but if you want clarity with dolby surround then go for Tata Sky.

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
I won't grudge more channels, but would like good picture quality and hassle free service.
Then Tata Sky is your best option, but their tarriffs are quiet high compared to videocon, go to their website and search what kinda plan suits your needs.

Then tata is the way to go. I have brought it when it launched a few years ago and to be honest, I have nothing to complain about for these years. Really good service.
Edit:just saw the post above, exact same first sentence. Lol

d2h for most hd channels+cheap+customer service
ts for clarity, dolby 5.1 and butter smooth UI
Choice is yours.

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
Do you think TS will add more channels to its list?
Bro TS has all the possible HD channels now except Travel XP HD and History TV I think .. Their STB is the best in the business .. I would strongly suggest you go for TS ....

Tata Sky is expensive but you get the best user experience and they are always ahead with respect to new technologies. They are converting all their channels to MPEG4 from MPEG2 and you can expect many channels by end of the year.

CB Bhai, u decided, well hathway is good, don't disconnect it.
Well both D2h and Tata are good, u ask some experienced person who has used both.
I recommend that Digital Cable is more advanced and is better. hathway will fix all problems soon

Tata has very good quality hardware and customer care, though the rates are slightly higher than Videocon.