Buytheprice Online Shopping Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 12,286
That's great to hear. Been a big fan of flipkart... but I have now moved on to buytheprice ever since i placed my first order. i received my first 3 orders within 48 hours although the time specified on the site was 4-6 days. THe reason i tried buytheprice was they were best priced, and they have few products which no toher sites sell. Also love buytheprice's look and feel...very fresh and friendly 🙂

flipkart delivered a product that was marked as not in stock within 36 hours to me.

so either they are doing something special or they are not providing correct information on their website.

the fact remains, they are doing something right. most of their rivals are struggling with the quality of their customer care or delivery timings.

----------

Operamaniac.... more than any of the websites... i was pointing out issues with indian consumers. order placed on weekend -> keep calling them within 24 hours... where's the patience? the websites can be more efficient if consumers change their petty behavior. just my 2 cents 🙂

@whipbox

nice to see that u have created a special account to comment here.....

btw have u even ordered from buytheprice.com ??

because if you have then you must have known that on the confirmation mail they sent with the order no. there is no mention about them being closed on Sat-Sun.

And when I tried the only CC no. they had I kept getting busy tone becz of that and wasted my time in vain with it.......even tried FB and they them selves are saying to stay connected with them on FB... but they went ahead and deleted it without responding back to it twice even when I wrote the 2nd time not to delete it before responding back .....its only on Monday I finally mange to get some feedback from them to actually whats going on....

----------

That's great to hear. Been a big fan of flipkart... but I have now moved on to buytheprice ever since i placed my first order. i received my first 3 orders within 48 hours although the time specified on the site was 4-6 days

https://imgur.com/UNE9R

Is this their normal routine to say something different on the website and on the ebill something different becz on the confirmation order slip it says
The original invoice/bill for your order will accompany the shipment, which should reach you in 5-7 business days. :

read my posts above to see if i 'even ordered' from buytheprice. 🙂their support page has their timings mentioned.. moreoever i came to know about that form your post itself. when you came to know that they were closed, i don't understnad why so much fuss is being created here about number of times you tried reaching them. basically you tried calling them at the wrong timings dude.. get over it.about facebook... not sure... i see lot of their rpelies on their wall... probably u were spamming them or threatning them or ur comment was as impatient was it is here. 😛

about facebook... not sure... i see lot of their rpelies on their wall... probably u were spamming them or threatning them or ur comment was as impatient was it is here. 😛

haha I dnt do spams and threats dude... i didn't know if someone asks fr order update buytheprice would think its threat to them :rofl:

maybe frm next time if anyone buys frm buytheprice they should keep screen shots of what they said on their FB wall too..

LOL. Patience man. I'm talking about shopper's behavior here more than anything else. I totally didnt understand why u were so impatient that u had to post of fb, call them so many times, post here and there and make such a big fuss when they totally kept their promise.! totally weird for me...

haha I dnt do spams and threats dude... i didn't know if someone asks fr order update buytheprice would think its threat to them :rofl:

maybe frm next time if anyone buys frm buytheprice they should keep screen shots of what they said on their FB wall too..

the problem is that your posts here supporting their cause gives a sorry to say direct indication that you are somehow connected to them. now you can take this in a negative way. or you can accept the facts. the thing is here is a customer who is describing his own personal experiences. and you are calling him impatient. from what i see i trust his statements here on the forum. i find it hard to trust yours.

It doesnt matter what i think. I have been misled by wrong reviews like thse in the past where the customers make a big fuss while the fault lies in their behavior. I have been living abroad for quite a few years now and am shocked by user bahvior and reviews here in india. I got the perfect chance to show it as an example and done so rightly. Yes, i advoacate buytheprice purely for my great shopping experience.Doesn't this sound foolishOrder placed on Friday -> Keep calling on saturday/sunday -> Then realizes it's a mistake -> Then posts here at Monday 10:57 AM (God damn!, offices open 9:30AM) -> They ship by end of day monday -> Then some mroe ridiculous stuff -> The chap's right you think?Looks like supporting the big guys here is the only way to be fair in this forum. Honestly the admin should keep a tab on the quality of posts.

Never Compare Flipkart to any of the present online shopping Group's. They are simply unique and maintain standard which makes them separate from the rest!and also I think Infibeam and Letsbuy are worth Comparable with flipkart

the thing has finally arrived today in a...........envelope 😛 ( not kidding )luckily no cracks and buytheprice did not rig this up as their rep here sounded like they would prlbly do becz I started a live experience thread on them 😀

^ ain't the quality of the plastic bad?..i have few others from an Indian manufacturer which feel more solid in comparison

yes plastic of the product is total crap..couple of times I was wondering that it might just crack at time of putting the plugs in it...its amazing it did not get damaged in the shipment as it just came in a envelope 😛even the sockets are very poorly built.....I thought its frm Belkin ( my 1st product from this company ) wasn't expecting this kind of quality... even I have a 4 plug connector fr which I bought this replacement I think it was made from steel and not plastic and the quality observably compared to this is much better...

the problem is that your posts here supporting their cause gives a sorry to say direct indication that you are somehow connected to them.

now you can take this in a negative way. or you can accept the facts.

the thing is here is a customer who is describing his own personal experiences. and you are calling him impatient. from what i see i trust his statements here on the forum. i find it hard to trust yours.

This has now become a fashion now, after all when the US can employ people to change the 'mood' about their 'country' :bulgy-eyes:why can't this petty companies do the same. Thre are some forums completly controlled by such people specially dth etc... leave that In this thread only there is more than one...:victorious:

yes plastic of the product is total crap..couple of times I was wondering that it might just crack at time of putting the plugs in it....

even the sockets are very poorly built.....I thought its frm Belkin ( my 1st product from this company ) wasn't expecting this kind of quality...

ditto..i was expecting much better quality..sometimes i feel certain Indian manufacturers who conform to ISI stds manufacture products that are better than products manufactured under reputed brand names in China

Buytheprice.com is one of the worst online shopping portal

On 14th September I ordered 2 transcend jetflash 600-8gb pen drive from buytheprice.com for 898rs using 200rs off discount voucher.

Yesterday i got call from their customer care and they said they don’t have transcend jet flash 600-8gb stock. WTF? When i purchased, stock was available and i clicked "BUYNOW" and purchased it , Now they have updated it and now i can see OUTOFSTOCK....lol...
Transcend Jet Flash 600 8GB Pen Drive in India Online. Buy now for Rs.549 as on 15th September 2011 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

Even some key product features and specifications were missing on their page, they didn’t mention WRITE/READ speed of this pen drive.......

After saying “out of stock” CC said they have only transcend jetflash 500-8gb
I simply said i don’t want transcend jetflash500-8gb and asked them to cancel the order and refund my money back but they requested me to give 2 days time to procure transcend jetflash600-8gb so that they can ship it....
Today i got e-mail from them , they said they have cancelled my order and it will take 5-7 bank transaction days to get the amount reflect at my end

My first shopping experience at buytheprice.com is awful.

that is not done,if the customer pays the price for the product and the co retracts after it,saying "out of stock", it seriously reflects on the credibility of the information provided on the co's website