Buytheprice Online Shopping Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 12,289
D

Deleted member 13033

Ordered a Belkin 8-Socket Surge Protector from them on Friday. Get confirmation and order no. in email.

Tried to call them on on Sat. as I did not receive any details when am I gonna be getting the delivery.

Later realized that on Sat-Sun their Customer care is offline and they don't provide any service.

Wrote them a email instead then with the same query. No reply till now.

Wrote on their FB wall...had a look today apparently they had deleted this harmless simple query from their wall.....wrote again today and they just deleted it few minutes back..ridiculous.

Update: Got a replay back from them finally telling me to track the status of the order from the site and will take 6 days before they deliver it.

This is what is showing at current status " Your shipment Belkin 8-Socket Surge Protector Economy Series has been confirmed. We will update shortly on further details

I bought the same from letsbuy was delivered in 2 days

keep updating, I am thinking obuying stuff from there but keeps postponing, since some of their prices are little bit on higher side.... if this experience goes awry, then Its not the site to be I guess.

but aviral I think prices are little steep than others dont you think ? what item did you order and for how much ?

@anant.del .. keep ur fingers crossed!!From Facebook experience above I have a feeling that you are going face similar experience that u r having in recent times 😛

Update: Got a mail today that they have shipped it from Hyderabad...will update when I get it...

LOL...You order on Friday and expect them to work on Saturday and Sunday? They have mentioned on their site that customer care does not work on Sundays. Also, on the product page they show that it takes 4-6 business days to deliver. Why are Indian online shoppers like us so impatient? To be on the fair side, they must be busy working on petty requests and calls from customers like you who call/message/mail them as soon as the order is placed. You never had the patience to wait the time they promised to send it. I have ordered mulitple items from buytheprice.com and their customer service is great, much much better than anyone else . If a product color is not available, they call up to confirm and only then ship the item unlike ohter sites out there.

flipkart has a history of delivering products within 48 hours of placing the order. if they can do it, it is fair for customers to expect others to match their service quality as well.

Flipkart does not deliver everything in 48 hours, especially weekends. Looks ike this order was placed after office hours and product has been shipped within 24 hours after the weekend. Also, the site mentions shipment time clearly.

flipkart has a history of delivering products within 48 hours of placing the order.

if they can do it, it is fair for customers to expect others to match their service quality as well.

flipkart delivered a product that was marked as not in stock within 36 hours to me. so either they are doing something special or they are not providing correct information on their website. the fact remains, they are doing something right. most of their rivals are struggling with the quality of their customer care or delivery timings.