• Thread starter Thread starter hitech0101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,461

hitech0101

I got banned!
ISP
YOU
I am buying a new air fryer (vegetarian use) , i have decided to go for kenstar air fryer

Two good deals i have found

Kenstar 3 L Oxy Fryer

Kenstar Oxy Fryer

Looking for suggestions and alternatives if anyone has had experience with these as i have never used one before. Visited a local shop he only had Philips and said to me capacity was 2.2L and there was no 3L model available whereas there are 3L models of different brands available online.

The scraps of food were quite fresh there was no rotten smell. I inspected the product for scratches did not find any. Manufacturing date was March 16. I did think of asking for a replacement for the same issue but decided to continue using the product. I have reported the issue to shopclues will see how they respond.

Upvote 0
After filing a query with shopclues they have asked me to return the product i have initiated the return request asking for replacement. Will see how it goes, family is not happy they actually want to keep the product but i have convinced them for a replacement. Thanks @dantool and @dextermorgan

Upvote 0
Once a crook, always a crook. I've personally not been using shopclues for a few months, will not be using it anytime soon going by your experience.

Upvote 0
Shopclues has now rejected the return claim. Will not be buying any product from them again.
Did you get your money back?

When I heard that shopclues became a unicorn company , I was pretty surprised since its literally the online equivalent of china bazaar. They don't even remove the bad reviews. They just don't give a F

Upvote 0
there are tons of unicorn companies that just does not make any sense. unicorn startups are like bollywood movies entering the rs. 100 crore club.

Upvote 0
Did you get your money back?

Nope product is with me and we plan to continue using it.
------
After several email exchanges (only the last one i wrote had harsh words), shopclues team has finally refunded them money i ordered the same product from Amazon. The product has arrived and is working smoothly also received a printed recipe book. Checked everything and all is good.

Upvote 0