• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6,297

y2s

Regular
ISP
Jio Fiber 300
Airtel/Vi/Jio Wireless
Are there any good ones, ebay kind of sucks. AnywaysThis is the sale of a 1year old Dell XPS M1530 laptop. This is a limited edition product red edition.I bought it a year and a half ago for Rs.1,20,000. It has 3 years accidental damage/hardware warrant, means 1.5 yrs left. Also new keyboard, speakers . Pristine conditionSpecs are as follows;Intel Core2Duo T9100 (2.5Ghz)4GB of DDR2 667Mhz ram250GB SATA HDD 7200rpmnVIDIA 8600M GPUWindows 7 UltimateBLU-RAY write driveIntel Next-Gen Draft-N wifi (802.11a/b/g/n)One 6 cell battery, 4 hrs life. 'Crimson Red (product)red' case with 2.0MP webcam with dual array digital micsABOVE full HD 1920x1200 screen (This was a very expensive upgrade but it looks amazing) Fingerprint reader.Bluetooth 2.1+ EDRit has a simcard slot on the back, if you buy the internal WWAN network card (which can be bought cheap on ebay), you can have wireless 3G internet from tata photton or reliance bb+ or whoever without having to plug in those annoying adapters in the side.If you have any questions at all just ask, Any offers?

Dell XPS M1530 - India Classifieds < posted here. 🙂

i am not saying tradeshade works. but it's free!

LOL, =). This is not considered spam right?

i can update the post with your contact info and remove the post from here. 🙂

yup, you have my email, I rather not give out my phone number on the forum, give it to ppl on pm. Just wanting to sell it and buy a netbook for a while before I move.

i updated the post with your email id. and well sent you a test message from there.