Budget: Rs. 25000. Best deal on a laptop.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,241

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Another query for a laptop. A friend's friend need to buy a laptop. His primary requirement is good performance and ample storage space. He said that the laptop would be used for downloads over the internet (!). From what he told me, I think he runs a mobile store type operation and has to deal with software/firmware upgrades on a daily basis.In any case, I guess he should be able to install the OS himself so both OS and non-OS model suggestions are welcome.

If he's only going to use it to download then he should get the cheapest netbook & spend the rest on external hdds .

Upvote 0
well i guess he would need a decent enough machine to run crappy apps like the Nokia ovi suite or whatever? probably also itunes for iPhone customer base? netbook is fine for some people but not for this guy.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ok good options. any more would be appreciated. i would collect the links and send them to the dude tomorrow!

Upvote 0
I had bought a HP 430 notebook 3 months ago for 24000 including the carry bag and a free 4GB pen drive. From Letsbuy.com Good buy at that price point.

Upvote 0
mailed all the links to the dude. i am not the one who is going to decide on the specific model! thanks everyone. 🙂

Upvote 0