Budget hotels near DLF cybercity P-II, gurgaon?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 14251
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,611
D

Deleted member 14251

Anyone can help me finding budget Hotels near DLF cybercity P-II? My brother have some training over there for 3 days(12-12-11 to 15-12-11)So looking for cheap and decent hotel over there for 3 days stay 🙂 Thanks for your help!

cheap and decent in gurgaon? would be hard. what kind of budget he has?

I don't know where this DLF City falls, but cheap and decent don't quite go together in the Delhi NCR region. Only hotel that comes to mind is Ginger Rail Yatri Niwas Delhi, and it has metro connectivity.

its the area around the microsoft building (the antenna building? 😀 ) the most annoying place to be at during office hours in gurgaon. metro is far away from there. 🙂

cheap and decent in gurgaon? would be hard. what kind of budget he has?

As minimum as possible 🙂 May be around 500 to 700? Or what will be cheaper options there? Staying in some other places and commute daily to the training place? Suggestions please as we don't have any known from there!

this is going to be rather impossible. any place that would be near to the place where the offices are would come at least 7-8 times more expensive. you might be able to find cheap guest houses in the old gurgaon but they are pretty far away from the DLF area. 😕 for 3 days, service apartments would also not work out. 😕

hard to say. gurgaon is a city of 3-4-5 star Hotels. and the area you are talking about is unlikely to have any cheap motels around. i search through Cleartrip. the cheapest option was in paharganj in delhi around gurgaon. 😕 freaking idiots.

Dude, 700 is just not possible. I would still suggest you to take a look at Ginger Rail Yatri Niwas. Agreed it is far and all, but it is well connected due to its location next to a metro station and close to CP. Gurgaon has connectivity issues even otherwise, so if there is a way the training time can be adjusted slightly, your friend can still reach his training on time. Traveling by road is almost ruled out in Gurgaon, rest @chromanic knows better 😀

right. surprisingly enough. i cannot think of any place in the 'newer' gurgaon that would cost less than 4-5K. there are some cheapo Hotels in 'old' gurgaon. might cost between 2-3K. but traveling from their to the DLF area would become a major logistical headache. getting a cheap place in delhi around metro as agantuk suggested might work out. but would eat up 3-4 hours extra per day.