Bsnl's Service

• Thread starter Thread starter jgnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,942

jgnt

My landline from bsnl has been out of order for the past 4 days, even after repeated complaints till today, it was not rectified. Even if bsnl is trying to get a good image, the so-called "govt. servent disorder" will prevail it from becoming a good customer friendly entity. The private players are doing far better at least in customer service!!

i have got mtnl connection for broadband purpose only otherwise i use walky as landline service. To my surprise service turned out just too good. It had been 3 months yet to face disorder.However if there is any outage i have to deal with the bloody lineman and lolz its very frustating to make them to work.

I am not talking about the bsnl's product, which should be good with their monopoly attitude, but i am talking about the staffs of bsnl whose attitude towards the customers have not changed and in fact it has become worse.

Dewd join the club and take a number. The line of complaints are vast and immense and yet some of us are defendin these "sarkari" lazy crap that has been goin around. Even then who am i to blame BSNL when Airtel itself is a crappy private player when it comes to Consumer support.