BSNL's fake warning or real??????? Please help!!!!

Don't loose hope. :console: Wait till the bill comes. May be you will get a decent bill. Or call the accounts officer and ask him how much your bill will be.

Don't loose hope. :console:

Wait till the bill comes. May be you will get a decent bill. Or call the accounts officer and ask him how much your bill will be.

Hello Sir, i think i need to explain everything in detail here. Actually, my Telecom Circle is Khandwa but the city where i stay is Burhanpur which is 90 KMs away from Khandwa. So, if i want to meet AO i have to go to Khandwa either by bus, train or bike.

Today i was going to Khandwa on bike but at the last moment i thought to meet my JTO here at Burhanpur before leaving for Khandwa. I went to BSNL here and met JTO, i know him very well. He is just 3 to 4 years elder to me by age, even he know me very well. I again placed my issue in front of him. I even showed him the usage details shown on new CDR portal and also the screenshots of 6th October. He is very very cooperative and listened everything in detail, observed everything and then told to wait untill the bill for August-September and October comes. According to him bill may be even normal because there is a clear fault of BSNL in shifting the Usage-Details from old to new portal!!!!!! He even told me if i need to meet AO in future then he (AO) will consider this issue because he is also a very cooperative person. He even assured me full help from his side, if required, at the time of speaking to AO!!!!!!!

Apart from that he said that even he or other BSNL officers are facing problems due to CDR system!!!!!! He said that everyone at BSNL is agree that CDR portal is a big headache!!!!!! He said that BSNL has outsourced CDR project from TCS (TATA Consultancy Services) which, in turn, has outsourced the software needed for this project, from another vendor!!!!! And neither TCS nor that software-vendor is cooperating to each other. So, even BSNL is facing hell lot of problems due to this!!!!!!

At last, he said not to go to Khandwa at present!!!! When i was getting down from the BSNL office i met another JTO here, i told him the whole issue. He said that let BSNL give the bill of say 6 lacs, there is nothing to worry!!!!! He said if, the person whom i spoke with (first JTO), has given me the positive response, then there is nothing to worry!!!!!! He said nothing will happen, according to him if someone gets so huge bill then BSNL calculates and checks everything atleast 5 times before generating the bill!!!!

The person i spoke first is an SDO and not a JTO(sorry for that)!!!!! He also told that as a customer i can even speak to TDM at Khandwa (if required)!!!!! He said that he is also very good person in all such issues!!!!!

So, what do you say now sir????? Should i be relieved now?????

There is nothing we could do before getting the bill. Relax and wait for the bill. As I mentioned earlier, bigger the bill, bigger is your chance of proving your point. I myself has once paid Rs. 2,500 a month when I was expecting that amount for the whole year. Nothing to worry. Keep your screen shots intact. Even these threads are proof that you were a victim of unprofessionalism by BSNL.

There is nothing we could do before getting the bill. Relax and wait for the bill. As I mentioned earlier, bigger the bill, bigger is your chance of proving your point. I myself has once paid Rs. 2,500 a month when I was expecting that amount for the whole year. Nothing to worry. Keep your screen shots intact. Even these threads are proof that you were a victim of unprofessionalism by BSNL.

Ok, Thanks a lot Sir!!!!!