BSNL : Worst service/Worst plans/Worst CCS

• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,528
landline phones are the best way to communicate. they are going to be critical during disasters that could shut down satellite and mobile communications. they are also harder to tap into.

look at any disaster movie, landline phones are shown to be the savior in many cases. do not disregard their usefulness and importance.

Hmm, by disaster you mean, something in Universe?? Solar flares knocking out satiellites or aliens taking them over... 😛

Landline are the first things to be effected in case of a disaster on Earth.. Flooding, Earthquake etc...

IMO, Ham radio is the best and most useful mode of communication in the worst of times... I know for sure they were used in few such instances...

@ Topic, BSNL is not an ISP... meaning no 'S' in it.. Its only a Govt. IP....

heh i am talking about solar flares and meteoroid attacks 😀 which can easily knockoff satellites.

heh i am talking about solar flares and meteoroid attacks 😀 which can easily knockoff satellites.

just was Editing them to say the same...

also... whenever there is a attack or something like that, mobile networks are the first to jam and become useless. mobile internet services have managed to survive. landlines are very helpful during these times.

landline phones are the best way to communicate. they are going to be critical during disasters that could shut down satellite and mobile communications. they are also harder to tap into.

look at any disaster movie, landline phones are shown to be the savior in many cases. do not disregard their usefulness and importance.

My parents prefer landline over mobile.

struggling with airtel mobile connection here in the basement. i really want to switch back to landlines. only if the call rates were sane and we had good quality reasonably priced cordless phones available in the market.

agreed. but bsnl should really make telephone service optional instead of forcing it.not everyone want landline telephone service