BSNL Wireless Broadband. 1399rs 15mbps 100GB, 2mbps UL

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 14,780
@sahibunlimited Installation charges varies from LCO to LCO, i paid 2k installation charge plus the prepaid plan charges for in2cable fiber. In2cable wired plans are expensive, If possible can you get the plans for in2cable wifi plans and post here?

@Zexen Can't we ask our in2cable fiber LCO guy to get in2cable wifi plans? Can you post some other plans apart from your 20 Mbps 2k plan?

Monthly plans in rupees
1mbps = 500
2mbps = 700
4mbps = 900
5mbps = 1200
10mbps = 1400
20mbps = 2000
50mbps = 3200

Reactions: RS4
@Zexen Thanks for listing the plans, The 10 Mbps plans are priced same for both in2cable wifi and B4S BSNL wifi, rest of the plans are cheaper with B4S-BSNL. I will try to get in2cable wifi first as the have less blocking and more peeringfor streaming services. There is no way i am staying with in2cable fiber at Rs 1500 for 5Mbps, too slow and too expensive, will update here next month after the change.

Its not same as BSNL. In2cable plans are unlimited and symmetric plans.

I have a thread for this(in2cable is one broadband) : Media Converter on One Broadband query

@Zexen can you post your speedtest to Europe and Singapore? Are you on fiber or wireless? When you say they have peering with prime and netflix, does that mean speeds will be beyond connection speed? Are torrents peered? I live in Raj nagar which is near chaooni, cannot find the cable guy for the area.

@RS4 can you post speedtest to Singapore and Europe?

Is this prem kumar? 7020450384

Last edited:
@sahibunlimited I will post in your one broadband thread, thanks for posting that pricing chart, it looks like my local cable guy is swindling me by charging a lot higher.

@Zexen Yeah, B4S connection has 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speeds but both FUP and unlimited plans are available. Now, seeing how my in2cable guy is swindling me by charging much higher prices than those mentioned by sahib, i am thinking there is no other option other than going with B4S. There is no way i will get normal in2cable pricing in my area.

Both of you forget in2cable just get SITI Broadband its cheap and they started 50mbps in selected areas. Check with them.

Last edited:
Yes it's cheaper but ping to Singapore is 115-130ms and Europe is 200ms on siti, I currently have siti for downloading and Docomo broadband for gaming, docomo ping is 100-110 ms to Singapore and 150-165ms to Europe.

I am actually waiting for 2-3 months because GTPL guy said that 100mbps is launching in 2 months, he promises me this and tells me to get the connection on his promise but I'll wait because jio should start giving connections for testing soon in Nagpur.

@sahibunlimited Docomo, Siti, in2cable and GTPL LOL, you are spoilt with choices. Only thing left is You broadband in your list. I am in outskirts so no choices. How is Siti performance, you posted in Siti thread about problems with torrents??

qbittorrent is the only client that works without problems, I am skeptical about siti as I think they throttle my connection, I download nearly 1 tb per month(4k movies,games,netflix). Right now speedtest shows 20mbps and fast.com shows 6mbps, fast.com was showing 120kbps in noon and websites are loading very slowly. I have to use scripts in jdownloader to stop and start my downloads if the speed drops below 10mbps as after a few hours speed will start dropping to 512kbps and the solution is to stop and start those downloads. Right now I am getting 1mbps in downloads and 17mbps on speedtest.

I have contacted you broadband customer service but I didn't get a reply and it has been more than a month.

Last edited:
^ Looks like the siti connection is mediocre, you will be happy with in2cable fibre, performance is good, websites load fast and no torrents problem. I have sent your chart to my LCO via whatsapp LOL, will ask him to match that pricing. Love the stable fibre connection but hate the overinflated pricing by my LCO.

I have noticed that these problems with siti broadband happen often if you have the unlimited plan but it is fine for the most part on 750gb cap plan.

^ Forget about Jio if your location is not considered as a commercial area or circle. I know the guy who is doing Jio fibre in Nagpur. First round will go to Commercial areas like Shankar nagar, Ramdaspeth and so on. I live within 500 metres of their fibre hub point so If Jio starts testing I will hear something. What pisses me off is according to the guy the hub point is powered and ready for months now but Jio has not given any connection permissions in Nagpur.