BSNL VERY VERY SLOW SPEED

• Thread starter Thread starter Viraj14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,093
ISP
BSNL
Hey guyz i have a bsnl broadband connection (plan 675 uld) but it gives me very very slow speed i have complained many times but it is of no use .can anyone tell what i could do so i could incrrease my speed

Last edited:
attenuation values are bad from the looks of it. you might need to get the cables changed. try complaining online and follow up with appellate authority. not sure if pgportal is still a good way to get support from bsnl these days.

otOTvRq.png

thanx for the information ...the line man had changed my cable from the dp box ..but the way he has done the wiring dosent look good to me...there are many joints in it around 5-6.and every time i tell him about attenuation and snr he speaks rudely shouting that the joints wont affect the speed

That lineman is an idiot. Joints very much affects the speed due to corrosion and/or moisture. Stop interacting with the lineman and lodge a complaint with pgportal.

Thnx for the replies.....will there be a good change in snr and attenuation after changing the cables ?

Aim for wiring change again but without cuts. That should help a lot with line quality. If speeds are still low, complain again for slow speeds on BSNL portal and pgportal. Also try complaining through Twitter.