BSNL Unlimited plans within 10 days

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 21,095
things are way more technical than you can imaging when it comes to dealing with government bodies. they make a statement to us. we make it public. if there are some delays, you cannot blame us for that. it's not like we dropped newspapers to your houses claiming that the unlimited packages are round the corner. it's a forum. we tell ya what we hear. we dont have any control on the stuff which we report.

rightly said 😛 😀 😉

Netizen, send me your email address, I d send you each and every mail sent to BSNL. Thats a deal. Including whatever replies I have recieved from them. I merely mentioned about the "WOULD BE PLANS"; it took a lot of red tape. I can understand your reasons to get pissed off, but....lets leave it at that please? Semantics apart, I am sure you are going to get some good news soon. I hope so.

Abhishek , if u r ready to personally email me your coresspondences with BSNL.... and thereby risking the BSNL suing u for that.... what is your problem in sharing them with all of us in this forum.

Even if u can satisfy me with those coresspondences, why should anyone else believe that [even if I vouched for u] without checking it for themselves ?

U should understand that the basic objective of a forum is to share information with everybody concerned. A forum should not be reduced to a personal mailing board.

And everything aside ....providing personal email addresses in a public forum is not the best idea in the world .... and I think u know it as well as I do.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 28 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]49555[/snapback]
things are way more technical than you can imaging when it comes to dealing with government bodies. they make a statement to us. we make it public. if there are some delays, you cannot blame us for that.

it's not like we dropped newspapers to your houses claiming that the unlimited packages are round the corner.

it's a forum. we tell ya what we hear. we dont have any control on the stuff which we report.
[/b]

I totally agree with u that its ur job to report whatever u hear. However I would like to raise a few things here.

U r an esteemed moderator and its your duty to report. But its also your duty to see that the forum is not reduced to a rumour-building and speculating one. In this thread several types of rumours were spread including "Nighttime unlimited has been cancelled" , "Unlimited plans in x days" , etc..etc... Look at the statistics of this thread alone..... almost 80 replies , almost 6400 views, .... all these for mere passtime rumours ??. I think the posts and members should be more responsible.

If some speculation do not come true they may be perceived as being rumours.

I would request u to discourage such speculative posts among members in the future. This would make this forum a healthy and popular one.

I am not blaming anyone for anything .... just want the rumours to end and the claims in the posts be proved with reaonable evidences.

As for Mr. Abhishek, he seems to have done some mailing to the BSNL guys .....at least it appears so. But he specifically claims to have received official [confidential] emails from top BSNL officials. I just want the evidence for that in order to believe it. Its that simple.

Best wishes and regards.

All the blood and sweat finally paid off. The details of the new plan, as per the email are:Unlimited plan has now beenannounced with monthly charges as Rs.900, annual charges Rs,9000, unlimiteddownload, Free E-mail/space - 2/5 Mb, voice rental Zero, MCU charges/pulse1.00.It hasnt been updated on the website as yet; however, I urge you to go and submit your application to Customer Care. The application to be addressed to Commercial Officer. They may not accept the application because the final plan is to be announced by 1s May. However, Mr S.K. Seth personally called me up and informed me to do the same by 29th April today. Netizen, as I mentioned, no ill will. If you wish to have the u/l connection..go ahead and submit your application. This wasnt any rumour mongering; the BSNL guys kept on giving us dates and assurances. 3 working days/ next week/ CMD out of town etc etc..all that crap. My duty was to keep you informed and not spread a "rumour". Hope this suffices for the time being. Cheers and enjoy some freedom now.

Mr. Abhishek, r u going to convert to Broadband from DialUp after all now that your "All the blood and sweat finally paid off". 😉 Your problem is that u always want to stay 2 steps ahead of others.....[trying to get attention].... and in trying to do so u can go to any extent. In the future provide evidences so that respectable people can actually believe u.But I just hope that the recent information u have provided is true because I still dont think there is any official news.....Happy Broadband future, everybody. 🙂

The plan from BSNL (if true) seems to be more sensible than MTNL's 1399 plan!

Originally posted by netizen06
Mr. Abhishek, r u going to convert to Broadband from DialUp after all now that your "All the blood and sweat finally paid off". wink.gif
He is already on broadband, not dial-up, I suppose.