BSNL Unlimited plans within 10 days

Abhishek

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 20, 2005
I got an official Email from broadband (commercial) officer- Mr S.K. Seth (email him at: sk_seth@bsnl.in) He says that within 10 days, it should be announced.

Let's hope. I am waiting fervently.

You can do your bit. Send this chap a lot of emails and keep on reminding him. He wouldn't reply of course, but would know. It took couple of mails to CMD BSNL, A K Sinha, and well, I guess that might have done the trick.

So, I appeal to you all to mail to them. Don't expect any reply but keep on mailing them. PLEASE. This is one glimmer of hope. Let's do it together.

It's taken a lot of frustration to make this happen.

Thanks

thegenerousjew

Regulars
Jul 16, 2005
I was thinking and imo any new plans they announce will be only by the 15th of April since BSNL is not so Dynamic that the day old tarrifs are over they switch to new plans.So by following that logic I'm guessing any new plans will be implemented only by May 1st.I think it's unhealthy that we are being brought up to be cynical about everything these days.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
damn, what a bad time for me to be ill, cant take this nail biting tension... lets hope any new plans announced are half-decent

pupudada

Regulars
Regulars
May 11, 2005
Ugh! I had all but forgotten about this forum.. thanks goes to Abhishek's post for reminding me about this forum. Anyways, I do hope things do change after a few days as posted by him...

Positron

Regular
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
Originally posted by vishalrao@Mar 29 2006, 12:15 AM
damn, what a bad time for me to be ill, cant take this nail biting tension...
[snapback]46159[/snapback]
[/quote]

LOL! I've actually lost interest in this thing.

kambui

The Hardware Guy
Regulars
Mar 8, 2006
please .....forward the email to the forum.....mod ......as I am quite sure .....this is another .....rumour

pupudada

Regulars
Regulars
May 11, 2005
Originally posted by kambui@Mar 29 2006, 11:46 PM
please .....forward the email to the forum.....mod ......as I am quite sure .....this is another .....rumour
[snapback]46292[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, I can assure you that the email is genuine.. if the persons at bsnl do not live to their words, that's a different story alltogether

puja399

Regular
Regulars
Feb 19, 2005
Funny. How come only some special persons received that sacred e-mail from BSNL while there are so many of us in this forum who are still in dark!!!!! Makes me wonder......... :) :)