Bsnl Unlimited Plan Announced

• Thread starter Thread starter cyrux
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 21,083
umm i doubt TRAI says anything abt the kind of connection required for broadband. they say its an always on internet connection. does not mean that it has not to be dialup. 😉

QUOTE(puja399 @ May 2 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]50049[/snapback]
May be they will charge us @ Re.1 for every 3 minutes of broadband over and above that Rs.900/-p..m......just like normal PSTN charges........I dont trust those BSNL people very much.....who knows what they will do....... 🤔 🤔
[/b]

Kindly
check it you people are so much.

....On second thought....perhaps this plan is more like the Airtel 256k unlimited plan.......look at the 'zero voice rental' just above the MCU rate, perhaps this means that we will have a zero rental telephone facility where the pulse rate will be Re.1/- alongwith the UL broadband... 🙂

QUOTE(puja399 @ May 2 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]50056[/snapback]
....On second thought....perhaps this plan is more like the Airtel 256k unlimited plan.......look at the 'zero voice rental' just above the MCU rate, perhaps this means that we will have a zero rental telephone facility where the pulse rate will be Re.1/- alongwith the UL broadband... 🙂
[/b]

is it so? i thought they wont give u broadband until u have a bfone.. if they are giving a phone then its awsome 😉 the boardbadn would be 1100 rs ultimately with modem charge and the service tax

that's cool guys...enjoy!!! 😀hope MTNL comes up with similar plan soon 🙂

QUOTE(chethancj @ May 3 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]50069[/snapback]
thanks all of u guys for information i just now registerd for a new DATAONE connection
[/b]

did u ask them about the new plan. i mean the 900ul plan?
i dont think they will have form soo soon for that plan...
anywasy i will go there and ask them
thanks

i went to bsnl office today. the woman at the reception said they dont have any such knowledge about unlimtied plans.. they are screwed up people...thanks

@vshsactually yesterde night i reg thru bsnl.co.in but today i thought it wud take time and walked into my BSNL area office. i took the form and asked the receptionist about UL900 she told till only they are issued only circular abt the plan the plan is still not executed or available to customers and it may be done within this month... so i have to bear sify for one more month

QUOTE(chethancj @ May 3 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]50132[/snapback]
@vshs

actually yesterde night i reg thru bsnl.co.in but today i thought it wud take time and walked into my BSNL area office. i took the form and asked the receptionist about UL900 she told till only they are issued only circular abt the plan the plan is still not executed or available to customers and it may be done within this month... so i have to bear sify for one more month
[/b]

thats a a bad new. first of all they need to print application form with unlimited stats. so i guess that will take more than a fortnight, anyone now availing the unlimted plan now????
i think those user who are currently using dataone can easily migrate to unlimted plan since they have to give one application for plan conversion
thanks
btw how much are u paying for sify true unlimted 256k..
thanks

QUOTE(puja399 @ May 2 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]50049[/snapback]
May be they will charge us @ Re.1 for every 3 minutes of broadband over and above that Rs.900/-p..m......just like normal PSTN charges........I dont trust those BSNL people very much.....who knows what they will do....... 🤔 🤔
[/b]

I believe ...
The MCU costs are for the voice costs - or the normal phone usage.
So, basically with a zero rental, you wont have any free calls, but every call you make would be charged at Rs.1 per unit.

This is one reason a lot of my friends are thinking about switching over ...
Because they have only 1 phone line and their current package offers them cheaper calling rates.