Bsnl ul 750 plan!pls help!

• Thread starter Thread starter rohanchauhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,778

rohanchauhan

ISP
BSNL 750 UL
First of all Hi , Guys.My problem is that I have a bsnl 750 UL broadband plan on a Nokia Siemens Network.(PC Windows 7 Highest download speed-50kb/s)Everytime I have connection problems yellow light is alright . I just can't connect to internet.I have tried each and everything as far as possible.I have used bsnl self care software , configured through bsnl kolkata site nothing works.Soon after 2-3 days I face the problem again.What happens is that after 10-15 min it get's disconnected or it will work fine but when next time i try to use it it will not connect.BSNL is India's most trusted broadband but for me it's one of the most stressful thing in my life.Even the guy from bsnl comes and repair and again after 2-3 days problems start.the modem is fine.I think there is something wrong with the configuration.I am in dire need of your help.Thanks!

Line stats please 🙂 And a screenshot of your modem configuration

The problem is dial up hangs in Windows 7 for BSNL Broadband to solve this You must Restart your machine whenever the problem occurs it what is the solution as far as i got...it may not look like solution but it is easiest one

I don't know why my screenshot post is not coming"http://www.flickr.com/photos/75848678@N04/6797823516/"

First of all Hi , Guys.
My problem is that I have a bsnl 750 UL broadband plan on a Nokia Siemens Network.(PC Windows 7 Highest download speed-50kb/s)
Everytime I have connection problems yellow light is alright . I just can't connect to internet.I have tried each and everything as far as possible.I have used bsnl self care software , configured through bsnl kolkata site nothing works.Soon after 2-3 days I face the problem again.What happens is that after 10-15 min it get's disconnected or it will work fine but when next time i try to use it it will not connect.BSNL is India's most trusted broadband but for me it's one of the most stressful thing in my life.Even the guy from bsnl comes and repair and again after 2-3 days problems start.the modem is fine.I think there is something wrong with the configuration.
I am in dire need of your help.Thanks!

man! look at those SNR margins.. they are very low! attenuation is high too. please request bsnl branch office to check your line parameters, which connection mode do you use? PPPoe or bridging?

I use PPPoe.Can anyone of you post your so that i can show the repair man linestats because when i said this to him that my lines are not proper , he said that it was ok.So when I call him next times,Ican show him the right values.Thanks!

@x720Attenuation 2&3db??! Really? Are running lines made out of gold? Seriously how did you manage that?

First of all Hi , Guys.
My problem is that I have a bsnl 750 UL broadband plan on a Nokia Siemens Network.(PC Windows 7 Highest download speed-50kb/s)
Everytime I have connection problems yellow light is alright . I just can't connect to internet.I have tried each and everything as far as possible.I have used bsnl self care software , configured through bsnl kolkata site nothing works.Soon after 2-3 days I face the problem again.What happens is that after 10-15 min it get's disconnected or it will work fine but when next time i try to use it it will not connect.BSNL is India's most trusted broadband but for me it's one of the most stressful thing in my life.Even the guy from bsnl comes and repair and again after 2-3 days problems start.the modem is fine.I think there is something wrong with the configuration.
I am in dire need of your help.Thanks!
Change your Modem with ADSL SL2-141 & read user manual download from SL2 141 User Manual & the reconfigure as per instruction given in the manual