BSNL to cut call charges by up to half

• Thread starter Thread starter cool06
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 13,514

cool06

ISP
bsnl
Hello every one BSNL to cut call charges by up to half from june 11 for both landline and mobile ........................

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd will cut call charges on its cellular and fixed-line networks by as much as half from June 11, the state-run telecoms firm said in a statement.

By end-April, BSNL had 41.3 million wireless subscribers, making it the fourth-largest mobile service provider after Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications and Vodafone controlled Vodafone Essar.

enjoy :thumbsup: 😀 :rofl:

here is the link

BSNL to cut call charges by up to half- Telecom-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

India's BSNL to cut call charges by up to half | Industries | Technology, Media & Telecommunications | Reuters

lets hope others follow suit

MTNL may cut charges.But none of the private operators will do it.its always Private operators drop charges, then other Pvt operators drop charges.Finally Govt operators drop.never the other way around 🙁today MTNL and BSNL probably have the cheapest charges amongst all players in the country, but the service is so bad, that people pay more nd yet keep the expensive Pvt ops connections:S

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.. just heard in news !! 🙂initially they were saying 1re to own network and 1.20 to other network. now it is changed 1.2re to own network and 1.40 to other network. so.. 1.30 seems to be a better option (Vodafone) if you are calling different networks .... Lets see the tariff !

And this has to happen when i gave my BSNL sim to my mom, thinking its expensive !!Got to think of ways to retrieve the sim 😛

Yes it appeared in today's news headline. Anyone knows where to get the detailed revised tariffs. And how to register FnF numbers ?. I don't see any posts in their official website yet.

. And how to register FnF numbers ?. I don't see any posts in their official website yet.

For that you have to write a written letter to your nearest telephone exchange ! they will activate in a week ! (that is what i heard when i asked Account officer in bangalore !

For that you have to write a written letter to your nearest telephone exchange ! they will activate in a week !

It doesnt work like how you add FnF numbers for the 10ps scheme ? Since you seem know a little more than the news says, do you know which plans this 20ps local/60ps STD FnF scheme is for ?

Yes it appeared in today's news headline.
Anyone knows where to get the detailed revised tariffs. And how to register FnF numbers ?. I don't see any posts in their official website yet.

Have u tried messaging FFElandline number with STD codemobile/landline number with STD code to 53733 ??

Local Calls 90 paise all numbersSTD: on BSNL network 1.20 INR/min and others 1.40 INR/min... this is not good...they should have done something like 1.10 and 1.20 respectively. Now STD calls are 10 paise more expensive than !dea/Voda calls!