BSNL telephone & BB shift within same house and address

• Thread starter Thread starter ARmuhammad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,304

ARmuhammad

ISP
bsnl
Hi all.Due to some works I've decided to shift my telephone & broadband from downstairs to upstairs within the same house n address like line extension ,so that whether i should fill out a form in the exchange for this to be done or can i do it manually myself?? I do know that shifting by the BSNL people takes more time than usual.Is it feasible to do this by myself,if possible what should i do??
Thanks in advance

Nope, within the address you are free to keep it wherever you want.

ARmuhammad said:
Hi all.Due to some works I've decided to shift my telephone & broadband from downstairs to upstairs within the same house n address like line extension ,so that whether i should fill out a form in the exchange for this to be done or can i do it manually myself?? I do know that shifting by the BSNL people takes more time than usual.Is it feasible to do this by myself,if possible what should i do??
Thanks in advance
you need permission from the municipal corporation first as telephones come under heavy equipment/machinery category

Wire it yourself or ask your local electrician to do it for you, will take an hour probably.