BSNL speed increase official??

well i still believe tht there is going to be an upgrade

I asked that because when I went to submit my application for combo plan the staff there to issue me a receipt asked me " What is Combo Plan ? ". His colleague sitting in the next desk then explains it to him. That's the scenario of BSNL.BSNL is a hybrid PSU. Lower level Management and subordinate staffs are employee of BSNL whereas higher level management staffs are employee of DoT.

the staff has no information about itwhen the plans are announced officially then people get shocked ....but along with those people the bsnl staff also gets shocked....the reason is that the whole staff also was unaware of whats coming next .....lol

yes! the same is the case with MTNL in Delhi, u call the CC and ask them about a plan and they will give u info about plans which were closed a year back...even the Call centre pple have no idea abt anything then how can we expect the employees to know anything..I think the speed boost to 8 mbps is nearly confirmed..so we can see home users browsing at 8mbps speed an data limit of 1 GB😛

I asked that because when I went to submit my application for combo plan the staff there to issue me a receipt asked me " What is Combo Plan ? ". His colleague sitting in the next desk then explains it to him. That's the scenario of BSNL.

BSNL is a hybrid PSU. Lower level Management and subordinate staffs are employee of BSNL whereas higher level management staffs are employee of DoT.
agree,yea they are fool in simple lang:rofl:

for those who were waiting for some screenshot i found this---
hey , our exchange guys (in kerala) recently called us an told to bring our modems so as to hav a firmwire 'rewrite' on feb-08..they said they r testing some new equipment---

i am not to start ny rumers floating.....but i will give you some facts- rather snapshots of what happened after --- but of course the speed lasts only for a few seconds and after that they 'LIMIT MY SPEED ' to 256KBPS....which may pretty much means that there is something going on under the hood-------atleast now we can believe that BSNL really is upto something....
http://imageshack.us

great manbut sometimes when a download starts then also it shows higher speed rate but later on it goes down to normalbut in your case this thing has already downloaded 1.2 MBso something to cheer about

Seems it was posted by tellarunbose
yes but he posted his pics on another forum from where i downloaded it & uploaded on imageshack to post it here.i thought this would be more appropriate instead of just posting a link to another forum.

hey guys is this really trucos im gonna apply 4 a new conn really soon in gurgoan.... so ul900 gives 200kbps???really

Upload Speeds Increased From 56Kbps to 160Kbps For 900+ Plan