BSNL speed increase official??

whitestar_999

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
here is a statement from a user at another forum---
Today I had gone to BSNL Customer Center for changing my friend's Dataone Plan to Home UL 900. On the new connection forms they have given the tariff card in which under the Home UL 900 Plan it is mentioned "256 kbps up to 2mbps". The person at the BSNL office also said that in Home 900 also, the speed has been increased upto 2 Mbps, and the minimum upload and download speed will be 256 kbps. they gonna increase on 1st of April (i think not a April fool )

Anybody please confirm this, because I am finding it hard to trust the people at BSNL Office. Also please tell me the normal upload speed in Home UL 900?

i think this is the clearest indication of changes to come if indeed its true.🙂

wow.. that's great. But we'll wait till official declaration before opening the cork!! If true, all other plans might get pushed to 8mbps. :yahoo:

How they got that tariff card without official anouncement ? From when they became so fast ?Here even in the application form there is no option for people to "Tick" H500C or H500C+ plan. They have to write it by ink.

Does BSNL offer plans under different tariffs for each state/Metro City?Airtel has different rates for most plan... If BSNL also offers different tariffs, then this increase might just be for one place.If not then its certainly great news for BSNL customers.😀

On Last saturday 15th March-08, i have applied for Home UL 900 plan and the BSNL executive visited my home with application form and confirmed it will be minimum 256 kpbs speed and upto 2 Mps as maximum speed and also stated i will be getting the connection in next 15 days.

I tell u this is 101% true I don't know by any sources but i am on Ul900+ and i am hitting 100-200 Kb/s for last 2-3 days and all my nearby friends aswell If they officialy declare it,It will be awesome 😀

@Pankaj you have been repeatedly requested by me and sunny to post your latest speedtest result but you kept posting in all thread that you are hitting 100-200 KB/s(or Kb/s as you posted here) without posting your result.Is there any problem?Tomorrow someone may claim he is gonna buy BSNL 🙂 LOL :hysterical:

No ISP can increase the price of a currently subscribed plan.🙂

I tell u this is 101% true I don't know by any sources but i am on Ul900+ and i am hitting 100-200 Kb/s for last 2-3 days and all my nearby friends aswell If they officialy declare it,It will be awesome 😀

It is difficult to believe what you're claiming without proper evidence.

but if what you are saying is true...tumhare mouth me ghee shakkr!🙂