BSNL slashes broadband tariff by 50%

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 15,718
u could work with these plans also u knowu should just thank bsnl for these plans 😛 😛😛i am so much enjoying this 😛

Originally posted by GAURAV7777@Aug 10 2005, 01:33 AM
u could work with these plans also u know
u should just thank bsnl for these plans 😛
[snapback]20612[/snapback]
[/quote]

yeah work at nites and become zombies !!
so lets thank bsnl for tat ! :lol:

well something is better than nothing. `mtnl' is offering 12 midnight to 8am.. so effectively we are getting 2 hours less. let us wait and see if there are going to be any reductions in the tariff plans of higher speeds (i hope it materialises)... only the 16th will show us the exact path. i work at night so it is a boon for me (and hope it's not a `boon in disguise') 😉 pupudada!p.s.: do hope now that the number of posts in this forum will increase

Originally posted by bugatti@Aug 9 2005, 09:53 PM
Something tells me I need to get my independance day from BSNL sometime soon. The new tariffs are an insult to bsnl customers.
[snapback]20533[/snapback]
[/quote]]

if all of you want to make your comments on BSNL meaningful, have to send email to the minister himself.

he deserves all encouragement for making BSNL to give sleepless nights to other ISP like AIRTEL. but for bsnl rate reduction all the ISP would have never come down.

if we can flood the minister with emails from this forum, with meaningful suggestions and requests he will definitely do initiate action.

those of you who wish to send letters as above may send to the following id.

minister@mit.gov.in

pl.remember that the minister is a young person, with lots of guts to improve the
functioning of the ministry. BSNL is not the only one he attends. there will definitely be many consideration he has to weigh before announcing a scheme.
but he is receptive and dynamic.

this is the right way to address the problem and get what we want.

stpmds/chennai/11-08-05

woohoo night unlimited!i really hope they have some setup on their servers that cuts monitoring on and off at 2am/8am... so I dont have to wake up at 8am to shut off my modem... hate to go back to dialling from the PC rather than the modem auto-dialat least NU is a start... lets hope we get bigger download quotas, lower prices and higher speeds before the next ice age.

Originally posted by Jebus†™@Aug 11 2005, 07:21 AM
http://www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=223

This notice from BSNL doesn't say anything about unlimited free 2am-8am surfing.
[snapback]20786[/snapback]
[/quote]

Go through the page carefully and u will find it

I have a Home 1800 - 512kbps plan. If I start using the NU plan to thefullest, I can download about 30 to 35 GB in a month plus my usual 5GB quota....Why don't the people at BSNL realise this and just give us a decentmonthly quota like 25 GB for the 512k plan, 50 GB for the 1 mbps, 10GBfor the 384k and say 5GB for 256k (Rs700) plan, so I dont have to stayawake till 2am and wake up again before 8am? boohoo :-(

:lol:
Originally posted by vishalrao@Aug 12 2005, 02:57 PM
Why don't the people at BSNL realise this and just give us a decent
monthly quota like 25 GB for the 512k plan, 50 GB for the 1 mbps, 10GB
for the 384k and say 5GB for 256k (Rs700) plan, so I dont have to stay
awake till 2am and wake up again before 8am? boohoo :-(
[snapback]21060[/snapback]
[/quote]

where have u been dude ?? in india customers are just cows that companies milk for their profits..... and if they did what we want,instead of us they would have sleepless nites ....

`Aaj bhi hum parke hain is umeed ki dori...be satisfied with what you get is the moral of the story'umeed se dugni... that just exists on tv.. not with the indian isp's.. they try to take the dugni themselves

For the HOME-500 PLAN the additional per MB cost (beyond the 1 GB limit) is now Rs.1.20 instead of the original Rs.2/-. I hope everyone has noticed that.

But isn't going overboard and downloading more than limit a dangerous proposition ?Rs. 1.2 per MB is just too expensive ...I have DU Meter running which keeps popping up once I reach my 800 Meg limit ... so I tread then on ... carefully ! 🙂