BSNL showing due amount 0

• Thread starter Thread starter Neo8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,271
ISP
AIRTEL
Today is the 10th of Nov and I received my BSNL bill on email 3 days back. But when I log in to pay online it shows amount due is 0. Is this because of Deepawali holidays because normally max by 10th ,I am able to pay online. Anyone else having this issue?

Hmm little weird, i got my bill online and i have already paid it.

Give it 1-2 days more always to show up on portal. In fact bsnl app is faster to show due amt and pay online.

I have not paid October month bill. Due date was nov 27th. But their portal is showing no amount due.

Should I complaint or leave it.?

Coz it sounds funny. without paying the bill their site shows I have paid. 😀😀😀 😊😊😊 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It may no longer sound funny once you receive a bill with late fees & other charges...

Again the same problem after so many months . Today is 18th , due date is 28th and still I cant pay my bill .

Which BB plan are you using? I've been getting 0 due for the last 2-3 months and I'm not surprised as I seldom use my BSNL landline. And if you have paid for 1 year BB in advance, you would be getting 0 amount in bill as they have some free talk time and the night free call scheme pan India.