Bsnl Should Launch 512kbps Night Unimited Now

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,205
512 KBPS with unlimited downloads at night 11-5It all depends on persistent from our side.I used to have hathway 128 KBPS. I kept complaining that the net was horrible , frequent disconects were driving me crazy, so one day i called them up and said , i am ditching ur connection and going for IQARA , casue they were giving me 256 kbps free at night scheme (big lie though 😛 ), two days later they called me up and said , they were ready to give 256 UL for 1200 , was i ready to switch? 😀 . U known what my answer was :wink:. This was 2 yrs back , i downloaded close to 100 GB in 2 1/2 months mostly movies , speed was good 🙂. Used to get abt 25-30 KBPS.It wouldnt have been possible if i had kind of threatned, 512 kbps ul is something all ISP's can give , but fail to understand why they dont :-?

Well, to be true I am also addicted to Game package 1..... lol I wish it were there....... hey come on ..guys... I am downloading 1.5 GB movie..... and all I got till now is 11% after letting it run throughout the day. With Gamepackage I was getting 50 -60 Kpbs regualr speed. Now may average speed on utorrent is 6Kpbs....... I need help.... a miracle to heal all bandwidth problems..... 🙂.-pranKster.

QUOTE(hotindia @ Oct 12 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]65006[/snapback]
the time has come when bsnl should launch 512kbps night unlimited on ul plans and switch to prepaid broadband service so that users can change their package every month.all should force the chairman to introduce the packages stated below:
contact details for the chairman MR A.K.SINHA
Phone
(Office)23372424

Fax No23372444
email:cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in
[/b]

Hello friends,
i want to know one thing.
I have some problem with my BSNL Broadband connection.
can i send mails to him and is it useful??
I asked this because the BSNL employees in my area dont know any thing.
even JE. they are Big fools
please replay friends.
its urgent

512 Kbps unlimited in India??? are you joking? Not even in our dreams...Actually for me, broadband in India is a dream come true. I would love to give voice for raising broadband speeds in India. But my voice or any of our voices are not gonna help. Its all in the hands of Minister Dayanidhi Maran.

Yeah right , as if BSNL will get scared and give us such plan 😛 . That will never happen , unless and until some ISP penetrates every where in India and starts to give BB at very competitive price.

maybe i should show bmw 2 lakh rupee cars made by maruti and get them to sell me their cars for rs. 2 lakh too... 😕