bsnl self care not available for kerala users ?

• Thread starter Thread starter mhmmdsiyad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,608

mhmmdsiyad

ISP
Bsnl 250 home and Tata docomo gprs 95rs
guys please help me to change my bsnl broadband connection password...
when i go to this link BSNL Portalit forwarded to bsnl self care website..there i cannot notice kerala cities ..anyway i tried in south indian cities mentioned there but that also a page loaded asking username and password , but the page is hanging or struck up..does this page really works or is there any other way for changing passwords ???

try dataone.in and click on Usage Detail Portal. Hope you hve taken your BB after 2008. Ensure you have portal username and password or call 1508

try dataone.in and click on Usage Detail Portal. Hope you hve taken your BB after 2008. Ensure you have portal username and password or call 1508

i tried the same b4 but that website is redirecting to bsnl self care were page is loading and nothing is displaying correctly...

Hi AllI am a user from Trivandrum, using BSNL DataOne broadband connection for past 7 years.I have been successfully logging in & using the BSNL-Portal "http://data.bsnl.in/wps/portal", to check my data-usage, till a few months back. (Not sure may be till Nov 2010).After that time, I am never able to use this site. Instead I am getting the exact same experience as the first poster here "mhmmdsiyad".i.e when I attempt to login, it redirects me to the new selfcare portal, where Trivandrum is not listed. But I tried south-potal URL: "http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/". But the page is hanging.But after 'abidh1992" suggestion, I tried with IE8. (I was using Firefox earlier).With IE8 I am able to get into New selfcare portal, & I registered as a new user successfully.BUT my problem is till now I am not able to check my data usage. There are so many provisions in the new selfcare portal. Nowhere I can find any feature for finding out Data -Usage.Can some south user help me.regards

BUT my problem is till now I am not able to check my data usage. There are so many provisions in the new selfcare portal. Nowhere I can find any feature for finding out Data -Usage.
Can some south user help me.
regards

Service-->Check My Broadband Unbilled Usage Details

Service-->Check My Broadband Unbilled Usage Details
Thanks Nuxer for ur feedback. But still I have not reached anywhere.
I am attaching a pic(jpg) of my selfcare portal logged in page, below.
I am not seeing any Check Usage links there!! Please remember that the site layout & contents may be different for each zone.
Are you a South zone user?
Will you please, care to elaborate, how to proceed?
Some other South zone users can also please respond. I have reached a dead-end here. Pls Help.
PS: Nuxer if you don't mind, will you pls post your portal-page, to see how it differs from mine.

Even i am not able to check my usage , please help , I am from Karnataka,
Dakshina Kannada(Mangalore).:isleep:😢

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/20zxjk2.jpg/

Then, Check My Broadband Unbilled Usage Details.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Even i am not able to check my usage , please help , I am from Karnataka,
Dakshina Kannada(Mangalore).:isleep:😢

You can register here.

What is that "BB User id" ?

BB User ID is your Broadband User ID, which using for connecting to Internet (eg:- mine is ch4712******).

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/20zxjk2.jpg/

Then, Check My Broadband Unbilled Usage Details.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Hi Nuxer. Thanks for the feedback. Now I am able to access my Usage.

Earlier the layout of the page confused me.

The highlighted shadow around the "Services" (#2nd Tab at the top), was giving the wrong impression that it was the one being displayed (selected by default), when you enter the page on initial-login.
So it never occurred to me to click it. Anyway thanks again to you.

thank you guys for helping out from this problem..nw i am able to enter into the page with IE8...BUT I NEED unique ID that is in phone bill..waiting for getting the last phone bill from my father...why the bsnl make this website so complicated ....??