BSNL Self Care Loop

ISP
BSNL
I'm currently on the BBG ULD 545 Broadband plan and wish to change to any of the newer Broadband plans preferably BBG Combo UL 675 (now called 5 GB Plan on BSNL's Broadband plan page)

So I logged on to BSNL SelfCare in order to change my broadband plan, turns out I can't because about 4 months ago one of my friends tried changing my plan to UL 675, I didn't really care about the slight increase in speed (back when Happy Browsing was still a thing) so I didn't pay any heed whether the service request was being fulfilled or not, I got a call about 2-3 days afterwards from BSNL probably to confirm the request, but the call didn't go on for too long before being cut, after which the landline and internet didn't work for 3 days. After that I've never got a call again from BSNL because they probably gave up after trying to reach me for 3 days.

Turns out that service request is still pending, so I can't change my plan because it says :

"You have already raised a request on this number. You cannot raise another request until the previous request is completed"
And I can't cancel that previous request either ( hence the title of the thread).
What am I supposed to do right now? Do I call Customer Care? Which Number do I call? Can they even cancel it?
I live In Goa if that information is useful.

P.S. Is it normal for someone to be on the BBG ULD 545 plan? I mean the old one from this page.

Also sorry for any migraine caused by that wall of text.

ping them on twitter and email

Try looking up the contact information of commercial officer on your circle website of bsnl,contact him and let him know.
I had the same issue I contacted the CO and he cancelled the previous request and raised a new one and my plan got changed within hours.

It’s a shame that they haven’t done anything about that support ticket system workflow yet. (I encountered same issue in Jun 2020) If the last ticket is not resolved or closed by the concerned BSNL personnel the customer is not able to create another ticket.

They should modify the system to make it possible for the customer to close his own support ticket if they wishes so.