BSNL regularized the Fibre Basic 449 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter vidhun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,747
ISP
BSNL
For those who are doubting whether BSNL FTTH Fibre Basic 449 plan is regularized and now available for everyone, i would like to inform you that yes it is. I was using the 599 Fibre Basic Plus plan and after sending a plan request change to the nearest exchange, it was successfully migrated to Rs.449 plan. So practically it is possible.

1a.jpg

@talk2g Unfortunately there is no option to downgrade the plans from the online interface as of yesterday. You don't have to be physically present in the exchange to request for a plan change. You can mail the plan change request and they will be able to help you out.

Raised a request on self-care portal. Got call from bsnl he gave me jto's number. JTO told me to write application to LCO. wth. And funny thing LCO says he cannot change plan, call customer care.
Any online option? Please help. I also DM Bsnl corporate on twitter regarding plan change today morning, till now no response.

@Trex JTO told you to WRITE application to LCO. You can also write application to the said JTO and he will change the plan for you. They need written records for everything. You may either go to the CSC and fill it out yourself or mail them your written application for plan change.

Raised a request on self-care portal. Got call from bsnl he gave me jto's number. JTO told me to write application to LCO. wth. And funny thing LCO says he cannot change plan, call customer care.
Any online option? Please help. I also DM Bsnl corporate on twitter regarding plan change today morning, till now no response.
Plan change should be done from the exchange. With BSNL FTTH, LCO can't do that as far as i know. Just call your exchange and ask about the plan change. Mail them a formal request. That's enough.

Mail means postal? Or will email from registered email address work?

heh. in my case, bsnl exchange is closer to my place than nearest post office. such is the state of india post in gurgaon.

Which circle are you? Have you ever got a plan changed or services modified through an email?

Kerala circle. Yes. I changed my plan from 599 fibre basic plus to 449 fibre basic plan. E-mailed my nearest exchange and they were prompt in processing my request. Within 2 hours of request, they changed my plan.