BSNL Promotional offers Confusion PLZ help!

amlan_baidya

ISP
DATA(1)NE-2MBPS, BSNL BROADBAND-8MBPS, BSNL 3G UNLIMITED
Promotional offers in respect of New Combo Limited/Unlimited Plans under both BB Home and BB Business Category

The following promotional new BB Combo limited high speed plans upto 24 Mbps under both Home and Business category and BB combo unlimited plans with fair usage policy under Home Category are introduced for a period of 90 days . These Plans shall be offered wherever technically feasible. The tariff for these new Broadband Plans is prescribed as follows

Plz friends help me i mean plz explain me what does Promotional offers means and plz read it carefully whats the funda about the period of 90 days ....:madness:

IT is unlikely to be available in your location. speed upto 24 Mbps
Usually they start in Calcutta/ Chennai/Bengaluru etc.
where the Broadband users Home as well as Business users
are more.
If there is not much response the tariff plan
may be withdrawn.
Please give the new link.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

i dont want 24mbps:huh: i just want 2799 combo 8mbps and i just want to know whats the funda of 90 days promotional offer :huh:

that offer is valid for a period of 90 days but once u take it the plan will will be there for the lifetime of the account or otherwise specifically mentioned by BSNL.It is not that once u take 8mbps connection this will plan will last only 90 days.. it is permanent unless u want a change of plans.