BSNL Postpaid Voice Add On Pack Details - Can Add On's be subscribed twice

ISP
BSNL
Hello All

This is my first post as I am unable to log in to my other account which I created through tapatalk, maybe it's restricted to tapatalk.

I have 2 BSNL connection Main and Add On, I need this info for my Add On connection. I am on Plan 325 of BSNL.

Anyways coming to the point, I want to know the details about BSNL Postpaid Voice Add On packs. Online I can find one which is Rs. 120/- for 350 minutes but the customer care guy (after 5 call and wasting 30 minutes I was able to get an answer from them, else they just keep on hold and never pick it up again) told that there is no such pack which I am sure is wrong but still wanted to confirm.

Also I would like to know if I can subscribe to this Add On twice, i.e. rent of 240/- instead of 120/- as I will need around 700 minutes of talktime?

Unfortunately the BSNL's customer care is worse than any I have experienced before. Also I would like to know if there are any other Operator offering great STD Plans in the state of Madhya Pradesh where I live. I am looking for it online but would still appreciate a direct response.

Thanks for taking time to read this post and trying to help.

Best Regards