• Thread starter Thread starter vainew
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,968

vainew

ISP
BSNL
Hi!!
Till 5-august my usage was near 200 Mb and i have also get an sms alert for the same.:imwink:

But after 6 -august on words the record till 5 aug is not shown and data usage is counted from 6 only:ishock: AS i have checked on 6th is was only 1 Mb (of that day only)

until now the usage of first 5 days are not shown and added..
Is this happening to me only or they have change their monthly cycle..

regards
vainew

Same problem here. Was finally able to login into portal, but cannot verify usage since there are no records at all. Sigh. Now BSNL will make up some random numbers and give me another huge bill.

Download NetWorx application from softperfect web site and monitor your usage., for a single computer. Recheck with BSNL readings as and when available.Now In Self care sites the data has to be re posted by different circles/ Exchanges, and delay is possible.

Thankfully from today the usage data is showing for me, but only for last month. I think BSNL still has its old problem of not being able to calculate and serve bandwidth figures around billing time. I am also monitoring my b/w consumption locally nowadays after getting some suspiciously large bills.

There is a very limited, low level, but very useful broadband usage utility named "Broadband Usage Meter" by one Patiala company. "www.rackeys.com" , It is independant of service provider, I am using it with satisfaction for few weeks. No web site etc needed. Please comment here how u like it.

Broadband Usage Meter doesn't show records of other computer using my router so it is bit useless to me.